The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im saying does the chocolate company have 500mill at 100k. I’m just worried that the gov or whoever won’t pay and will send us an I O U and pay 50 yrs later lol.

You don't understand what makes a stock price go up

If AMC had 500 millions shares and the retail only had 30 percent of them you would have point, retails has 80 percent of them, and all the real shares are brought up already, they would have to add 500 million shares to effect the price which they wouldn't fukk do because it would slash the price in half, but then people would just buy all those shares too and the price will shoot right back up in a few weeks

I don't stand what point you are trying to make it

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
You don't understand what makes a stock price go up

If AMC had 500 millions shares and the retail only had 30 percent of them you would have point, retails has 80 percent of them, and all the real shares are brought up already, they would have to add 500 million shares to effect the price which they wouldn't fukk do because it would slash the price in half, but then people would just buy all those shares too and the price will shoot right back up in a few weeks

I don't stand what point you are trying to make it

I’m saying with so many shares, even at 50K, they may pay, but may try to pay way later. Wouldn’t that be like 400 trillion?