The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
What about the money left on RH from partial share sell off? I thought they did a residual sweep every week but I still have money sitting in RH that I can't manually withdraw or deposit myself into my TD Ameritrade account.

Edit: Did the account transfer on the 18th.
From what was said before I started the transfer, if you have crypto or fractional shares and the company your moving to doesn't support that.

RH will sell them and put the cash in the new account and the process will take longer. So I sold all my crypto and fractionals before starting the transfer so they wouldn't do it for me

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some Coli exclusive DD.

This tweet has been making the rounds, so I did my googles to try to understand what it all means.

First there’s this
What Is a Threshold List?
KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • A threshold list is a list of securities that failed to settle in the previous five trading days.
  • They are published by various exchanges in accordance with SEC regulations.
  • These settlement failures may be indicative of naked short selling, although they may also be caused by benign factors, such as administrative errors.
So the list basically indicates potential naked short selling so regulators can identify manipulation.

So now we know why the list exist :ohhh:

Then I found some historical Data on other stocks that have been on that list.
What Happens to Stocks Going on the Regulation SHO Threshold List? - CXO Advisory

What Happens When Stocks are Added to the Reg. SHO Threshold Security List? by Ran Aroussi :: SSRN

Two takeaways here:

Historically not very many stocks hit this list that are trading above $10. This makes sense because those smaller penny stocks are less regulated and it’s much easier for people selling naked shorts to get away with it. This means they are fukking all over AMC with naked shorts to keep the price down. Millions of Naked shorts sold just in the last 5 days.

Also historically stocks trading over $10 when put on this list have had sharp increases in price over the next week or so, presumably cause the naked shorting stops cause these hedgie fukkers are caught and have to start buying some shares to cover all the FTDs. So we might see some good positive movement this week that’s sets off our next big jump in price.

So in conclusion hedgies are fukked and keep adding fuel to this rocketship.

We still winnin :blessed:

only thing I’m worried about right now is which color Lambo I’m gone buy:banderas:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some Coli exclusive DD.

We still winnin :blessed:

only thing I’m worried about right now is which color Lambo I’m gone buy:banderas:

:takedat:

4f9ddadc35d259935a7717a9c8315977.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We’ve pretty much made it back to the critical fukkery levels we were at when @I Really Mean It made this thread.

I know some people get mad if too much excitement is thrown out there but fukk it ima say it. I feel like we are real close. Been watching this thing for months, and walls closing in just like they did when the first run up started.

I posted this on May 5th. We were at~$9
AMC and other “meme” stocks at peak fukkery right now.

crazy watching what’s gonna happen :lupe:
Couple weeks later we were at $72

Right now things are feeling even more promising than they did then. We are wound up for some serious gains over the next couple weeks.

If you are thinking about buying. Time is runnin out. We bout to take off.

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion. Could be wrong as fukk. Do your own research, and don’t come back in here bytchin if I’m incorrect:martin: