The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
They hate the Reddit stocks but I truly believe they’re buying them on the low. They have a don’t ask don’t tell policy over there. They even booted Kenny

:russ:

to be fair, kenny was being a dikk sometimes. I liked his knowledge he dropped and wouldn’t of booted him but I was close to putting him on ignore. Gme is legit.

most of higher learning stock thread are good and helpful outside one or two that are full of themselves.

i watched the big short again, just angers me. System is fukked. If this truly goes how it’s aiming to, it’ll be a crazy story. But when the market tanks, some good people will lose money. Fall out will be interesting to see. “They’ll blame immigrants and the poor”, I hope that shyt changes this time.

Last edited:
Daps
:hamster:

I was thinking bout it, but I wasn't sure how much fukkery would screw with me while transfering shares mid squeeze.

EDIT: At this point, I'm thinking they are underway too much scrutiny to mess with cash accounts.

For anybody else who is on RH. READ THIS IMMEDIATELY. SWITCH YOUR ACCOUNT TO CASH OR TRANSFER TO ANOTHER BROKER (EX: FIDELITY)

https://cdn.robinhood.com/assets/robinhood/legal/RHS Margin Disclosure Statement.pdf
I'm confused why do you need to switch it? Just because of share lending?? Or can it effect current positions

Daps
Reppin
The Beast Coast
Hold tight

giphy.webp

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If they can’t short and those 60$ calls pop on Friday we looking at the gamma squeeze to happen right brehs?

RIGHT:damn:
Looks like last week they said fukk it and just made up some shares instead of buying them like they were supposed to do.

Ain’t no telling what these fukkers gone do:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can't they"create shares" indefinitely? Seems like that would be the play until A) most people give up or B) the government steps in and forces something which could never happen.
Yeah somebody is gonna have to cut them off.

The hope is as the price goes up, the banks, feds, their own investors decide the risk is too much and force them to liquidate I.E. margin call.