The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
How reputable are these brokerage apps and/or cashapp? I heard on Robinhood that you don't own the stock, just phantom stocks. Is it true? What affect does that have when trying to cash out? How easy would a transfer be to another brokerage?

They are reputable as on Robinhood, Webull, and Fidelity the money is insured up to $250. The issue with RH is they dnt have a proper customer service and operate funny on certain clutch moments. I think with Robinhood not owning applied to crypto. I’m pretty new myself so hopefully more in this thread can chime in.

I plan to transfer my stuff as well. I expect medium difficulty.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Man, shut the fukk up, already. You have zero credibility.

tenor.gif

So in your opinion what’s more realistic when the dust settles? An ATH of maybe $100-300 or the likes of which the world has never seen of 50K-500K?
I’m holding either way.

Daps
So in your opinion what’s more realistic when the dust settles? An ATH of maybe $100-300 or the likes of which the world has never seen of 50K-500K?
I’m holding either way.
I go by the math and fundamentals, which point to a price that can theoretically go as high as investors please, provided they hold. I think, bare minimum, it will reach $10,000, but I also believe $100,000 can happen.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m sure y’all seen the big Jim Cramer rant yesterday calling AMC/GME short sellers stupid.

The big takeaway for me was this quote.
I've never seen anything like this: a group of buyers with no sensitivity to price,

He told on himself and the hedge funds.

They expect retail to be emotional and affected by price action. That’s literally how they make money. The idea that retail would coordinate, do some research and stand strong is foreign to them.

So while they preach fundamentals and have you looking at balance sheets and business plans, their whole game is just to watch/influence what you do and make money off it.

I really hope this whole fiasco opens some eyes in the retail investing community whether they are in on the squeeze or not.

Im obviously excited about what this play may bring me, but I’m honestly more excited about how I’m gonna approach investing/trading for the rest of my life. Feel like I’ve seen the light for how I’m gonna change my life going forward:blessed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure y’all seen the big Jim Cramer rant yesterday calling AMC/GME short sellers stupid.

The big takeaway for me was this quote.

He told on himself and the hedge funds.

They expect retail to be emotional and affected by price action. That’s literally how they make money. The idea that retail would coordinate, do some research and stand strong is foreign to them.

So while they preach fundamentals and have you looking at balance sheets and business plans, their whole game is just to watch/influence what you do and make money off it.

I really hope this whole fiasco opens some eyes in the retail investing community whether they are in on the squeeze or not.

Im obviously excited about what this play may bring me, but I’m honestly more excited about how I’m gonna approach investing/trading for the rest of my life. Feel like I’ve seen the light for how I’m gonna change my life going forward:blessed:
My biggest question is what’s next after amc/gme? There has to be stocks just as shorted by the hedges. I don’t think this ever ends unless Biden changes the rules.

I’ve learned so much since late Jan, my only regret in life is that I never bothered investing until now