The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Brehs fidelity is a bish to use..

I'm simply trying to link my bank so I can add money so I can buy shares.

Cash App is so simple to use..but I've been advised by everyone to transfer from cash app to another app such as fidelity.
:patrice:

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Cash App is so simple to use..but I've been advised by everyone to transfer from cash app to another app such as fidelity.
There’s 2 diff apps, make sure you are using the easier Fidelity SPIRE app

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Apparently AMC had a great weekend with box office numbers (Black Widow) and the McGregor fight. I know fundamentals aren't a key factor here but it's always good to see the company you've invested bread in thriving.

There's a lot of DD on AMCReddit over the weekend that has me excited. Reinforces the feeling that we've reached a point where all that's needed is patience.
People are itching to get out of the house and the movies is the easiest choice. Amc should have a good rest of year with all these big ass titles from 2020 finally releasing along with the scheduled slate of 21 films. It’s going to be summer blockbuster after blockbuster through the end of the year honestly. Hell they have Top Gun and Bond no time to die in NOVEMBER

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vanguard is good money too. UI is worse than Fidelity

You could just pay for TD Ameritrade type too brokers :yeshrug: The brokers with fees don't use or need PFOF revenue