The amount of wenching happening on television is becoming ridiculous.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
the chi is pro tranny and insecure is anti black male. like @THE HEAVEST said, there is nothing the white supremacist don't do that isn't about maintaining/refining white supremacy.
Insecure :mjlol: learned all I needed about that show when they had the black guy called the n word by some white girl when he had sex with her, but has a black women on that show in a happy interracial relationship. they're really trying to shame bm and Issa's hypocrisy is on 100

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Less accepted, maybe, depending on who you’re asking. Rarer though? Absolutely not. BM/WW pairings been happening in the media for decades now, WM/BW pairings just recently exploded in the late 00’s. Both of them are disgusting divisive ploys by the white supremacists who green light that crap to separate BM/BW by using entertainment. Optics is everything.
this is true, but most white people have an issue with a black man being with a white woman. way more than they do with a white man with a black woman. let's not act like this isn't historically factual. i can provide receipts if need be.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
A black man can’t even relax and watch a tv show without some black woman being paired with a white man on it. shyt is becoming ridiculous and it’s like almost every show now.

They’ve clearly realised the hypocritical racist white man has no problem watching a black woman with a white man than the opposite so they’ve gone crazy with it. I pretty much have to fast forward this shyt or most of the time just stop watching altogether :francis:
100% facts. That shyt is on almost every commercial.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Stop thinking that black women are loyal queens when they aren't and dont watch tv and you wont be bothered by this stuff :manny:
i'm almost at the point where i don't even wanna fukk with a black girl who watches tv or uses social media. they be brainwashed as fukk.

only issue is, that's impossible to find :sadcam::mjcry:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Insecure :mjlol: learned all I needed about that show when they had the black guy called the n word by some white girl when he had sex with her, but has a black women on that show in a happy interracial relationship. they're really trying to shame bm and Issa's hypocrisy is on 100
i mean she's just another cog in the white supremacist system. it is what it is. the sad part is i haven't met a single black girl who doesn't fukk with the show. they be mad as hell at black dudes just because. shyts insane.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
What's the outmarriage rate of black men versus black women again? :francis:

Women will always be the weakest link, so if we don't want black women to wench, we have to TAKE THE LEAD AND STOP PAWGING AND STOP ASPIRING TOWARDS WHITE GIRLS
Ugandan men arent paaging yet the women are still sleeping with chinese men. Again stop thinking black women are loyal and just do you

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
this is true, but most white people have an issue with a black man being with a white woman. way more than they do with a white man with a black woman. let's not act like this isn't historically factual. i can provide receipts if need be.
Of course. WM/BW pairing are a relatively new thing in media, and especially in today’s society, it’s not gonna catch nowhere near the amount of heat that BM/WW pairings does, because it being involved with white women has been one of the ultimate sins a black man can do ever since slavery.

personaguy

All Star
Daps
Of course. WM/BW pairing are a relatively new thing in media, and especially in today’s society, it’s not gonna catch nowhere near the amount of heat that BM/WW pairings does.
You sound like a cac making excuses bw/wm is not new if you watch tv shows from the 90s that had an interracial pairing it was most likely gonna be bw/wm

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

100% on point. The man is captain of the ship. They hate the optics of a Black man in the lead.