The Arcadium's Random Thoughts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Waaay back when PS4 and Xbone just got off and jumping in like 2013....I remember waiting a lil longer than I wanted for a game but it did eventually come.
they had a mario party and new mario bros deal on there earlier this week that i jumped on. but the shipping thru usps is the issue. its saying shipment received on january 22nd out in hollywood california. its saying acceptance of package pending. im in no rush but im just hoping this gov shutdown aint got the post office saying fukk it and not delivering. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mutant Football League is hilarious and plays the way I remember it as a kid.
Pretty much NFL blitz with the ability to kill players on the field.
Killing or Bribing the refs is OP as hell though. I need to check if they have an option to turn that off.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So I looked and the post office that has my games has 74 one star reviews on Google. :francis:

I don't know why they would let such incompetent people work at such an important post office. They should only allow the elite employees to work at the important locations. :francis:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
So I finally finished Tomb Raider definitive edition after not playing it for like, what 5 years? :russ:

I been had Rise but never played it and its apparently the better game, so Imma try to knock that shyt out within the next decade too :yeshrug::mjlol:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
To cop this PS4 or not?

On one hand, it's a great way to kill some time. On the other hand, I feel I could find myself using it more than I should and that I could be doing something more productive.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
After years i went back and played one of my favorite games of all time. Ninja Gaiden Black. Played it on the hardest difficulty Master Ninja and that shyt had me looking like :stopitslime::snoop::noah::picard: at times. Worst moment was getting killed during a destroy 120 monsters challenge. Only had 3 more to go :mjcry:.

Overall the game aged well :ehh:

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Suuupppeerr Soonnniiiccc Raaaacccciiinnn:Shaqsingin:

Sonic R bgm is straight fire:wow:

:mjlol:Got the platinum fo UC4 after two fackin years shyt was crazy difficult

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin