Scott Pilgrim finally got its rerelease date 1/14/2021

and El Shaddai finally got it's pc port :wow:

now I just need Lollipop Chainsaw to get ported

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
There's a sale on the Rockstar Games Launcher. If ya want the classic GTA's they on sale for $3 bucks. Max Payne 3 for $10 bucks. GTA 5 for $15. They didn't send an email this time around :leostare:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
rvafd73ggy461.jpg

abzeub9ggy461.jpg

Ghat dayum

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The biggest difference in the systems out the gate is ps5 feels next gen out the box.

It's new stuff, and interfaces.

The Xbox feels more efficient, it just does everything the x1 does but much better.

Sony

+1 for controller
+1 for interface
+1 for next gen "feel"

Xbox

+1 for integration
+ 1 for interface
+2 for quick resume

Essentially I think you buy the system you are already invested in. With those that want to tinker in another ecosystem buying the cheaper version.

Im invested heavily in both ecosystems. And there are pluses and minuses to both systems.
Actually the biggest difference out the gate is that one has actual new exclusive games that can’t be played anywhere else and the other is banking solely on an extensive library of old games. :manny:these are just the facts ya’ll adjust the facts.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually the biggest difference out the gate is that one has actual new exclusive games that can’t be played anywhere else and the other is banking solely on an extensive library of old games. :manny:these are just the facts ya’ll adjust the facts.
If demons remake matters to you and godfall more power to you.:ehh:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
It really is, free online, the best versions of the best games (especially graphically) plus you can still use your controller

and having all your games in one place, plus your retros on the emulators

come on home :blessed:
I'm playing max payne 3 maxed out on the pc. Looking like a remastered :wow:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the dust has settled...after dabbling in all the new (and old) shyt it's looking like jedi fallen order is the one rn...at least for me

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Finished demon souls. Final boss was anti-climactic. Overall it's good but I think I'll rank it below Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne and Dark souls 1. The good thing is that it's probably one of the easiest souls games to replay through. The latter games in the souls franchise definitely have better bosses and more memorable levels.

Still waiting to get Sekiro on sale, either for Xbox or PS5.

These new consoles though... They're alright. Best part about them is that they're fast, aside from that, meh.

Last edited: