Reppin
Michigan

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This jackass sold me his Echo Show on FBM and named it N i g g e r. The fukker didn't factory reset it so I'd have to go into there and see it to do that knowing I wouldn't do it till I got home. Some of the shyt white people do man.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This jackass sold me his Echo Show on FBM and named it N i g g e r. The fukker didn't factory reset it so I'd have to go into there and see it to do that knowing I wouldn't do it till I got home. Some of the shyt white people do man.
We stay on their brain. fukked up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Pulled my CRT TV out the attic and have been having a blast playing NES AND SNES on it.
My gaming room has my main TV wall mounted and now the CRT TV sitting beneath it.
Got me really reconsidering my gaming habits. Been hitting up the local game stores copping some old classics to play them in their proper glory.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Stick drift coming back on my Dualsense :beli:

This would explain some of the fukkery going on in Tekken as of late :snoop:

Really not trying to spend $70 but I might have to :francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t want to admit before, but I cannot BS any longer. Starfield fukking sucks. Done with all Bethesda games forever

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Looking to get back into play League of Legends again.

Really great advice for everybody playing any type of online game or really doing anything that involves other people, including things like sitting in on a lecturer while learning something:

It's funny how we react when there's basically another human doing something near us :mjlol: :heh:

This part is funny though:
The hard part is when you know it's better to mute your teammates but still wanna read their shyt xd

Everything about that video is basically facts.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've always said that Metal Gear Solid 2 was the weakest in the series and that Raiden was a complete joke. I've also said that I believed that Kojima himself knew that Raiden was a complete joke which is why he overcorrected Raiden in MGS4. I saw this on YouTube today for the first time and it pretty much confirms everything I've said about Raiden from the beginning.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I have come to a soft realization that next generation is going to have me running back to pc full time and console gamer part time. Back when I was ten years ago and definitely as a teenager. Since everything is going digital, I view steam and pc as the best place to continue gaming down the line. I'm still going to get my physicals but realistically, I don't see physicals really existing for the newer consoles. Switch 2? Yes. Ps5 pro is probably not going to have a drive and I doubt any Xbox will going forward.

I'm updating my 2024 preorders spreadsheet and I subconsciously realized that I was going to wait till hades 2 hit consoles next year. Scratched that now and going to get it for pc in june. I'm finally going to play elder scrolls online, going to do that on pc. Will get all sports game digitally going forward save for collector's edition version of the game.

Guess I'm about to help Gabe buy another yacht, hahaha.

Since I've jumped back into having the PC be my main platform again, I have now remembered my feelings about the Steam store vs Gamestop that I developed all those years ago. Gamestop closes every night and their selection is limited, at least compared to Steam. Like a girl, you have to wait and can only call during certain hours. Steam is available 24/7 and seduces you with sales constantly like a succubus and is a fukking thirst trap that's always available to let you hit at your convenience brehs.

I've pretty much started the mission on buying everything I want from my pre-existing physical libraries and others on Steam in addition to preordering and getting the new stuff. I just had the moment where I had to go, damn breh, slow down. Lol. Given my habits of game purchases, that is a pretty unfamiliar feeling.

Since the time of the post I've quoted, this is my craziness.

Screenshot%202024-03-14%20230101.png

I'm friends with @Ciggavelli on Steam and I would be like, how the fukk does he have all those games? I remember now, it's so damn easy to spend money and convenience is definitely a key to using Steam. Exactly the same with the convenience of Amazon. This isn't even all of my Steam stuff. I originally preordered Sand Land for the XSX, thankfully, Gamestop is also selling the Steam version too so I flipped that for a Steam key. I did preorder the special edition of F1 2024 on XSX digitally though.

Steam can make you feel like a crackhead brehs so like I said, I'm contributing to helping Gabe ball out of control.