The Astrology Thread

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
I read from some places that I'm a Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp. And then there was this huge debate over whether cusps exist or not. The concept was really cool. But I claim Sagittarius tho. (December 21)

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Virgo - The Virgin
August 23 - September 22
Virgo's have keen minds, and are delightful to chat with, often convincing others of outlandish tales with ease and charm. Virgo's are inquisitive and are very skilled at drawing information from people. This trait also makes them naturally intuitive. Combine this with their remarkable memories, and we see an advanced, analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short-tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo's are excellent teammates in work and social activities. They work well with others, although they freely express their opinions (even when unwarranted).

True. :ehh: I fukking hate working in groups tho so I prefer not to.
Astrology can be fun but most of the time it's so confusing. Trying to read a birth chart is a nightmare.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I read from some places that I'm a Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp. And then there was this huge debate over whether cusps exist or not. The concept was really cool. But I claim Sagittarius tho. (December 21)
I believe in that. Im an Aries/Pisces cusp. Even though I am really an Aries.

I don't know much about my house or planet astrology, which is what I should be looking at more so, probably.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I believe in that. Im an Aries/Pisces cusp. Even though I am really an Aries.

I don't know much about my house or planet astrology, which is what I should be looking at more so, probably.

I think that cusps definitely play a role - some people seem to exhibit energies of 2 signs when they have their Sun near a cusp. Same with any planet really.