The Avengers Vs. Justice League

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
When you hit like a Mack truck, there's a chance you really wouldn't feel the need to learn anything else. Writers forget about kryptonian martial arts anyway

Jlavengers and amalgam were dope. It was marvel vs dc that was the problem
eh...
i just wasnt feeling that.
They caught the marvel bigotry though. Flash got his azz beat for saving a mutant. :dead:
:mjlol:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They caught the marvel bigotry though. Flash got his azz beat for saving a mutant. :dead:

Yo, I almost died laughing when that nikka tried to run away only to realize there was no speed force in the Marvel Universe. :russ:

At the time JLA/Avengers was written the Avengers weren't the premier superhero team and Marvel, and they definitely got treated as such for the most part.

That shyt was the A listers of DC vs the B, C, and D listers of Marvel.

Punisher got an epic off screen ass whooping from Batman. Black Panther barely appears. Quicksliver got clowned throughout the series. Iron Man was just sort of there. Thor got jobbed out to Superman.

I think Hawkeye, Cap, and oddly enough Monica Rambeau were the only Avengers that had great showings.

Hawkeye stole Green Arrow's spot on the JLA and stole his girl :heh:

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Dom & Co. would squash both teams
Fast-and-Furious-6-Cast.jpeg

:wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, I almost died laughing when that nikka tried to run away only to realize there was no speed force in the Marvel Universe. :russ:

At the time JLA/Avengers was written the Avengers weren't the premier superhero team and Marvel, and they definitely got treated as such for the most part.

That shyt was the A listers of DC vs the B, C, and D listers of Marvel.

Punisher got an epic off screen ass whooping from Batman. Black Panther barely appears. Quicksliver got clowned throughout the series. Iron Man was just sort of there. Thor got jobbed out to Superman.

I think Hawkeye, Cap, and oddly enough Monica Rambeau were the only Avengers that had great showings.

Hawkeye stole Green Arrow's spot on the JLA and stole his girl :heh:
Lol they tired to diss him by calling him purple arrow.

But I did like that they gave cap props by making him a leader of both teams.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is magic still one of Superman's weaknesses? And is Thor still magic?
:patrice:Movie version this hasn't been established yet:jbhmm:Shazam is coming next year so we'll find out at some point. The lasso is magical and it did jack shyt to Superman and he's definitely strong enough to trade blows with Thor and Hulk at the same time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yup, Superman is still vulnerable to magic.

Superman has more vulnerabilities than people realize. He has no defenses against Magic, high voltages of electricity and ultrasonics can harm him. Dude can be beaten to death if opponent is strong enough. Superman is also vulnerable to psychic attacks.

Thor should give Superman a good fight because of Thor being magical in nature, and Wanda should be able to take out Superman by herself.
Wait we talking movie versions of these characters or comics?:dwillhuh: Agreed if comic versions though

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Movie version this hasn't been established yet:jbhmm:Shazam is coming next year so we'll find out at some point. The lasso is magical and it did jack shyt to Superman and he's definitely strong enough to trade blows with Thor and Hulk at the same time.[/QUOTE]
Clear this up please. It's looking kinda crazy.:francis:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait we talking movie versions of these characters or comics?:dwillhuh: Agreed if comic versions though

Pretty sure we're talking the comic versions.

If it was the movie version Superman could take out both teams by himself :russ: