The average pawg will pick this dude

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
white chicks are easy...

and there are several classes/type/looks...

all bangable...more challenges/opp in relationships...but any chick, regardless of color is not reproached from being banged...some have their "choices", heck for the most part, most people marry/date, their own kind...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Newark/East Orange, NJ - Now in Atlanta
white chicks are easy...

and there are several classes/type/looks...

all bangable...more challenges/opp in relationships...but any chick, regardless of color is not reproached from being banged...some have their "choices", heck for the most part, most people marry/date, their own kind...
Word

I've had white chicks invite me over to their houses while they had boyfriends :shaq:
And I can attract them just by not being the stereotypical black male
It's too easy

It really ain't hard to get them, I'm just not into them like that

But My eyes are open :shaq:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i stopped going to the misc because of the insecurity/low self esteem threads on there. if this place becomes like that, im a realgmer exclusively

nah... it's just him. he thinks he's "somebody" on these boards and that every thread he makes is worth a damn. he's a joke and a half.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nikka got 1200 posts in less than a month. :snoop: at the O/P projecting his loser experiences on other nikkaz.

I had a hot white educated chick at my old job take me out to lunch, and offer to give me the goodies even though she was married to a white guy.

I had another 6'2" blond chick ask me out on a date. I was interning in IT at the time, everybody was on this chick. When they found out she asked me out, they all said she was a slut :beli:

I met this cute white chick at a college party, we vibed, danced dirty, made out and exchanged numbers. She invited me to her sorority party. At the party, I see this white dude starin' me down. I ask her what's up with that guy, and I find out it's her ex (as of one day earlier :russ: ). Later on that week, her friends started calling me her man, and I dumped her immediately. A nikka like the O/P would have worshipped her, and wifed her after school.

I could go on and on....And I am a regular dude, I ain't a NBA/NFL baller, I ain't a movie star, or a rapper. You just got no swag duke. You got 1200 posts, of course it's likely white girls are not giving the puss, probably black girls aren't giving you the puss either, you must think they are self-hating :russ:. Hit the gym, learn some sh*t so you can hold a conversation, and hit the bars/clubs. And stop putting white chicks on a pedestal, it's 2012. fukkin' JJ Evans is bangin' white chicks, it's not that hard B.

:dwillhuh::sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Nikka got 1200 posts in less than a month. :snoop: at the O/P projecting his loser experiences on other nikkaz.

I had a hot white educated chick at my old job take me out to lunch, and offer to give me the goodies even though she was married to a white guy.

I had another 6'2" blond chick ask me out on a date. I was interning in IT at the time, everybody was on this chick. When they found out she asked me out, they all said she was a slut :beli:

I met this cute white chick at a college party, we vibed, danced dirty, made out and exchanged numbers. She invited me to her sorority party. At the party, I see this white dude starin' me down. I ask her what's up with that guy, and I find out it's her ex (as of one day earlier :russ: ). Later on that week, her friends started calling me her man, and I dumped her immediately. A nikka like the O/P would have worshipped her, and wifed her after school.

I could go on and on....And I am a regular dude, I ain't a NBA/NFL baller, I ain't a movie star, or a rapper. You just got no swag duke. You got 1200 posts, of course it's likely white girls are not giving the puss, probably black girls aren't giving you the puss either, you must think they are self-hating :russ:. Hit the gym, learn some sh*t so you can hold a conversation, and hit the bars/clubs. And stop putting white chicks on a pedestal, it's 2012. fukkin' JJ Evans is bangin' white chicks, it's not that hard B.
Gotdamn! :gladbron:
:dead:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Word

I've had white chicks invite me over to their houses while they had boyfriends :shaq:
It's too easy

:huhldup: Indeed
C/s the bolded

semtex

:)
Daps
Word

It's too easy

true about the stereotypical part. I ain't a c00n but redneck chicks want my dikk. it's a powerful thing breh

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
avg pawg would leave the wood...for the nikka...kuz the nikka appreciate the curves...n dig deep in her soul when she in heat..n make her feel more than a woman...