The "avg" American woman is 170lbs w

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Men and women have gotten bigger. The gap between the "average" woman and the "average" man has always been between 20 - 30 lbs.

It's just that back in the day, an average broad might be 130-140 lbs while the men were about 160-ish. Now dudes are averaging almost 2-bills and women are about 168 lbs.

I remember going to a museum and looking at WWI and WWII uniforms that were worn by actual soldiers. I'm thinking to myself :ohhh: "these lil' azz dudes saved everyone???" I'm only 5'8" 180 lbs (think Warrick Dunn), but an average soldier from those days would get their skull cracked by an average soldier today. Dudes back then were probably stronger relative to their size...but a 150-lb dude with training isn't touching a professional soldier pushing 200 lbs with the same or better training.
you do know a bullet to the head kills a 200lb man just the same as it would to an 150lb man, right?

I'd appreciate any scientific evidence.

Outside of muscular development people of the same sex are the same body type at the same weight AND height.
Body Fat Distribution
different people can store (the same or varying) body fat in different areas of the body (i.e one person may store more fat in the stomach, while another may store more fat in the legs). also, people can be the same height, but have different limb length, shoulder width, and hip width, which could make two people look different at the same height and body fat if the differences are large enough

Me 6'2 at 143, can't seem to change no matter what i eat.

High metabolism can be a curse sometimes:mjcry:.
you’re really eating as much as you think you are. use a calorie like this one: calculator Calorie Calculator
to find an estimate of your calorie maintainence (amount of calories you need to stay the same weight)
then start eating 300-500 cals over maintenece every day. make sure you start tracking your calories to make sure you reach those numbers. You will GAIN WEIGHT, so make sure you throw in body weight excercises/weightlifting (or not)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Told a bytch last night she don’t look good enough to not give head.:stopitslime:straight up

bytch chubby to.Not hitting a average bytch without good head involved.

I let that bytch pull off mad as fukk.:mjlol:

Imagine having all the risks of sex and not getting sucked to heaven.foh

I’m surprised there’s women out there who don’t suck dikk in 2019 smh

I’d be offended as hell @ that shyt

Why

Superstar
Daps
I’m surprised there’s women out there who don’t suck dikk in 2019 smh

I’d be offended as hell @ that shyt
i was hella offended.still is tbh.
I tried to aim at a easy target And pissed myself
Off

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Me 6'2 at 143, can't seem to change no matter what i eat.

High metabolism can be a curse sometimes:mjcry:.
The good news is we can eat like shyt on vacations and not get fat I guess.:blessed: Hang in there!:sadbron:

Daps
But you really can't compare women and men because women naturally have large concentrations of fat in tiddies and ass and still be healthy whereas fat on a man concentrated in beer guts and man tiddies is never good. I'm 6' and when I was 200 lbs, it was bad because it was all sugar weight concentrated in my gut, man tiddies and had lunch lady arms. I cut out all the sugar in my diet and now I'm 170 lbs. I don't care if men say I'm "little" now because thick women like tall skinny brehs. :myman:200 lbs of muscle vs 200 lbs of fat on a man is completely different. Americans don't understand that shyt. :mindblown:Look at NBA players, the ones around 6' are never 200 lbs. Iverson was like 6' and 160. Steph Curry like 6'3" and 180-190 lbs.

But once again, with women, it's different. Tiddies and ass can weight a lot. I think the problem is that these bytches overshoot the mark. They start off as being thick but just keep on getting fatter and fatter as time goes on. :picard:I think these bytches like Tabria Majors and "King" Steph are actually pretty disgusting. :mjtf:And they are all easily over 200 lbs. They suffer from the lazy redbone syndrome of letting themselves become land whales because of lightskin privilege in always being seen as attractive by black males on account of being lightskin and biracial with a fat ass even when their waists and everything else expands as well. I think 170 could look good on a female, but it depends.

Good points.

I think dudes look at NFL players and figure "I can walk around at 200 lbs and look pretty good."

Good example is Reggie Bush. He played at 6'0" and weighed about 200 to 210 lbs but always looked very lean. When you see those guys in workout gear, you realize how thickly built they are....less than 10% bodyfat. In pads, they don't look that big especially standing next to linemen.

Then you see the linebackers that weigh 250 lbs...but again those dudes are yoked yet not really as "big" as you'd expect. Muscle is denser and takes up less space than fat....lotta swole people are very compact and never look as heavy as you'd expect.

Basketball players, like you mentioned, are more like "regular" people. They're fit but not genetic freaks. They don't usually go over 200 lbs until they hit about 6'4" or 6'5". Football players are noticeably stockier .....when they do those celebrity charity games and you see them next to basketball players.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
That’s fukking high. UFC taught me this last night.

I’m 5’11, 182 lbs. there isn’t a person alive who would say I’m fat. Most would call me skinny. You can touch you thumb and index ifnyou wrapped them around my wrist

YET....... Khabib (UFC champ) is 5’10 and 155 and looks like this:

khabib-weighin.jpg

Now he might walk around at 180, but that’s still all muscle, no fat, and he can step on a scar and weigh 155 in this pic.

Now add on ANOTHER 10 pounds. And figure that 1% of the male population actually looks and eats and works out like this....... yea 190 is fukking fat.

You could lose 30-40 pounds and still look better. People just fool themselves into thinking “oh I’ll look sick”. Nah your fat ass will look in shape

I'm 5 11 i fluctuate weight between 190 and 195 and nobody looks at me and thinks I'm fat. I'm 42 and I have a six pack. I'm also solid muscle so it just surprises me that 197 is the number cause I know more people over 200 then under. I always trip out how a guy like Kabib is only 155 or whatever weight he walks at. I work hard and eat pretty good. I've hit 180 before and it's hard to maintain that weight for me. Even if I'm taking my vitamins daily and at a caloric deficit.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm 5 11 i fluctuate weight between 190 and 195 and nobody looks at me and thinks I'm fat. I'm 42 and I have a six pack. I'm also solid muscle so it just surprises me that 197 is the number cause I know more people over 200 then under. I always trip out how a guy like Kabib is only 155 or whatever weight he walks at. I work hard and eat pretty good. I've hit 180 before and it's hard to maintain that weight for me. Even if I'm taking my vitamins daily and at a caloric deficit.
That is cut weight to be fair. He probably walks around a normal day at 170. So yea it’s gonna be godly type of workout and diet and then cutting to be 5’10 and 155

But still. You see these charts and people quickly say “I can’t be 160 pounds and 5’8, I’ll look sick. The doc don’t know. That’s for white people”

Naaaaaah. You can lose that fat and pack on muscle and look 100 times better at your same weight or less. The problem is, most people who wanna argue what’s fat, not fat, healthy, not healthy...... are the main ones who can’t spell gym and eat like shyt every day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good points.

I think dudes look at NFL players and figure "I can walk around at 200 lbs and look pretty good."

Good example is Reggie Bush. He played at 6'0" and weighed about 200 to 210 lbs but always looked very lean. When you see those guys in workout gear, you realize how thickly built they are....less than 10% bodyfat. In pads, they don't look that big especially standing next to linemen.

Then you see the linebackers that weigh 250 lbs...but again those dudes are yoked yet not really as "big" as you'd expect. Muscle is denser and takes up less space than fat....lotta swole people are very compact and never look as heavy as you'd expect.

Basketball players, like you mentioned, are more like "regular" people. They're fit but not genetic freaks. They don't usually go over 200 lbs until they hit about 6'4" or 6'5". Football players are noticeably stockier .....when they do those celebrity charity games and you see them next to basketball players.

Nah, I think the average man in America is like 5'9" and 195 lbs because they eat like shyt, have slower metabolism a due to shyt genes and don't think twice about all of the sugar they ingest plus don't change their eating or excerise habits as they get older. Add to the fact that many Americans have sedentary jobs. shyt, I even know brehs who have very physical jobs who are still fat as all fukk because their eating habits are horendous. As a result, you have the funhouse mirror effect of generally overweight average height brehs thinking they are more of a man than slim breh who watches his diet and stays at least somewhat active. :mjlol:And on the topic of the thread, the average 170 lb woman is not a dime with all of her body fat concentrated in natural HHH cup tiddies, thick thighs and a 50 inch ass with a flat stomach and slim waist. :usure:Just like the average 200 lb breh is not Reggie Bush or Ronnie Lott in 1988. :mjtf:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
That is cut weight to be fair. He probably walks around a normal day at 170. So yea it’s gonna be godly type of workout and diet and then cutting to be 5’10 and 155

But still. You see these charts and people quickly say “I can’t be 160 pounds and 5’8, I’ll look sick. The doc don’t know. That’s for white people”

Naaaaaah. You can lose that fat and pack on muscle and look 100 times better at your same weight or less. The problem is, most people who wanna argue what’s fat, not fat, healthy, not healthy...... are the main ones who can’t spell gym and eat like shyt every day

Exactly. When someone tells me I don’t want to be looking skinny and sick I automatically know they don’t even try to work out or eat healthy. Losing weight and getting in shape for people who truly work out and eat right is addicting when you get positive results.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Told a bytch last night she don’t look good enough to not give head.:stopitslime:straight up

bytch chubby to.Not hitting a average bytch without good head involved.

I let that bytch pull off mad as fukk.:mjlol:

Imagine having all the risks of sex and not getting sucked to heaven.foh

fukking girl tried me like this and I was like IDGAF what you do for a living! :mjtf: You don't want to suck a dikk? Really? Lift yo ass off a building then mf! :camby:

Kiss my ass:pacspit:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Tall women with thick thighs and big asses :ohlawd:

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

AALghvN.png

5'2 133 lbs. If that's "skinny bony" i'll stick to that all day everyday.

Like i said, dudes are tellin on themselves left and right

:whew: facts. If this chick was 5'11" she'd probably near 170 too... since I like taller girls, the number isn't an issue.

It's how the weight is carried :ld:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I’m surprised the male average weight is so low. Only 197 lbs.

What is the average weight for men?
where you live? somewhere in tge south sum shythole

a pro nfl cb avg 190lbs. are the most athletic athletes on the planet