"THE BALL 4 IT ALL".....The Lavar Ball Appreciation Thread.....

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Let's just play devil's advocate nd put aside the dude's c00nery, buffoonery, nd selfishness......:manny:

At the very least.....he has taken hold of the figurehead mantle in his sons lives. Co-produced an A1 athlete with the potential to have 2 more (possibly at the behest of his host organism wife :mjlol:)...but he out here workin. He playin national media for some fools while simultaneously strengthening his brand. Make no mistake about it....this clown is a hustler, therefore how much of a clown could he really be? :patrice: He has single-handedly managed to antagonize HOF athletes into back & fourths nd created conversation. We're talkin top of the food chain HOFs in LBJ nd Barkley. As others have pointed out...the establishment :mjpls: isn't use to dealing with too many masculine brothas present in their kids lives. At the least....he gotta be given some respect or credence.....Aside from co-producing offspring capable of beating Steph Curry, personally being able to beat Michael "Air" Jordan in his younger prime, and being able to defeat "Sir" Charles Barkley our present day....I was also able to locate one of his past accomplishments....:wow:

lavar-ball-be-like-nbamemes-rewriting-history-lavarball-nbamemes-16630351.png

Feel free to share a few more of Lavar Ball's accolades if possible...:troll:

:wow: #Ball4itAll

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Why are you calling him a c00n though? What c00n behavior are you speaking of, be specific :jbhmm:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Why are you calling him a c00n though? What c00n behavior are you speaking of, be specific :jbhmm:

Coli militants hate that he has a white wife

:ehh: That somewhat hit it on the head....I'm no militant tho. I just prefer to see a black man w/ a nubian queen...but different strokes for different folks :manny:. We already know tht alpha ass ngga gonna be steppin out once his son signs that NBA contract anyway :wow:. To me tho....any ngga doin the most nd entertainin white ppl for their amusement nd profit at their own expense is a c00n to me....but thats just my opinion :ehh:

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: That somewhat hit it on the head....I'm no militant tho. I just prefer to see a black man w/ a nubian queen...but different strokes for different folks :manny:. We already know tht alpha ass ngga gonna be steppin out once his son signs that NBA contract anyway :wow:. To me tho....any ngga doin the most nd entertainin white ppl for their amusement nd profit at their own expense is a c00n to me....but thats just my opinion :ehh:
I care more about him raising his sons than who he's married to. Lavar Ball hasnt made any c00n comments to my knowledge, the times I've heard him speak he seems to be about empowerment. Nothing c00nish about this brother at all imo