The Batman: Ben Affleck Reportedly Wants to Leave the Role

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah but regarding this i'm pretty sure he's under contract unless he wants to risk not working for WB again. WB isn't gonna let him walk without some consequence if it came down to it.
He wasn't under contract to direct? And their are other movie distributors. This is all very possible. But I agree, there should not be articles about rumors. Wait for something to actually to happen before publishing anything.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
vto359.gif
:laff: !!!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
He wasn't under contract to direct? And their are other movie distributors. This is all very possible. But I agree, there should not be articles about rumors. Wait for something to actually to happen before publishing anything.

Not according to his agent in this Variety piece i'm trying to find. He was only contracted to do BvS, JL, and JL2, he wasn't suppose to do a solo but people shouldn't be taking John Campea's opinion as fact. Every rumor he reportedly "broke" has been proven false thus far

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Can't wait to see which Disney character Ben turns up as :lupe:
Ben need to bring his ass and come start winning, i know he senses the Ls on the horizon if he stick with those bums. they still trying to figure out how to make a decent film while Marvel about to make the largest comic cinematic event of all time

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ben need to bring his ass and come start winning, i know he senses the Ls on the horizon if he stick with those bums. they still trying to figure out how to make a decent film while Marvel about to make the largest comic cinematic event of all time
Ben saw Infinity War first look this weekend and asked to get out of his contract. :mjgrin:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ben saw Infinity War first look this weekend and asked to get out of his contract. :mjgrin:

correction breh he heard about marvel getting them fantastic four right's back and he is wanting first shoot at the MR. Fantastic role

Affleck is getting his Kevin Durante on "if you can't beat em join em" and is joining the winning team THE MCU/ Golden State Warriors :mjgrin:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
If there's even a grain of truth to this...DC just pulled the biggest epic fail in movie history.

WB might as well just canned whatever plans they had going forward for DCCU and just start from scratch. Release the movies that's already completed production and then just start from scratch. Anytime that one of the top stars of you're plans doesn't want to be bothered anymore it's not a good look at all.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
WB might as well just canned whatever plans they had going forward for DCCU and just start from scratch. Release the movies that's already completed production and then just start from scratch. Anytime that one of the top stars of you're plans doesn't want to be bothered anymore it's not a good look at all.

Oscar winners and nominees are begging to be in Marvel flicks and these dudes can't do shyt right....

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
DC needs to stop rushing it, stop trying to copy Marvel and just build things slowly...:mindblown:

I'd rather watch Iron Man 2 and 3 and Age of Ultron over Batman vs Superman....at least you had 9 or 10 other flicks to wash out that awful taste....I loved Man of Steel and I'll be the first to tell anyone it was a 6/10....that's how bad DC fukked up. Man of Steel is memorable and as good as the Edward Norton Hulk....pitiful. That's their high point.