The Bay Area continues to turn its back on the industry, most overlooked region?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Frisco in particular has just been pumping out street records at a rate reminiscent of Chicago in 2011-2012. We've seen numerous regions emerge with viable scenes, yet the Bay Area continues to remain as insular as ever, producing music that always seems to fall short of capturing national attention.

Let's see what ends up happening out here.

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Who's that first song by? Sounds familiar az fuk just can't put my mind on it

Yatta. He's been locked up for a minute now, but he got so much love for that IG post that he started releasing music from inside.

The quality is surprisingly good, but I wish he could've recorded it properly. Yatta gets hella love, he still got hella years to do if I ain't mistaken. 700k views on that song from behind bars.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
Yatta. He's been locked up for a minute now, but he got so much love for that IG post that he started releasing music from inside.

The quality is surprisingly good, but I wish he could've recorded it properly. Yatta gets hella love, he still got hella years to do if I ain't mistaken. 700k views on that song from behind bars.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I fukk witht hat joint "WTF" by Baby J. Might check out the rest of their music

Plus arent Sob x rbe a bay group. I thought they would be more popular than what they are now. They kinda quiet now.

I.Go

Bay Area Big Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Philthy rich the put out the most quality music in the bay. That new Joe Blow project ain't bad. Larry June making waves reminding me of a drug-free Mac Dre.