Rock The Beatles

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I checked out some of their albums years ago but I wanna go back and check out their music again
Where should I start?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
@stomachlines

I recently went on a binge and listened to every Beatles album from Rubber Soul to White Album (Abbey Road will be next) and I gotta say, they're all great albums. I think you would appreciate a good chunk of the songs.

Sargent Pepper's is my.personal favorite

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
@stomachlines

I recently went on a binge and listened to every Beatles album from Rubber Soul to White Album (Abbey Road will be next) and I gotta say, they're all great albums. I think you would appreciate a good chunk of the songs.

Sargent Pepper's is my.personal favorite

Word?

A few years back, I had started checking out a few of their albums, like I heard The White Album, Revolver and Abbey Road.

It's been a minute since I've listen to any of their music.

I tried listening to Sgt Pepper but I didn't see the hype with it.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Word?

A few years back, I had started checking out a few of their albums, like I heard The White Album, Revolver and Abbey Road.

It's been a minute since I've listen to any of their music.

I tried listening to Sgt Pepper but I didn't see the hype with it.

Maybe I like those albums so much because I was in my early teens when I heard them all, in my formative years.

But then again I recently listened to those albums and liked them even more. Their shyt (starting with Rubber Soul and especially from Sargent Pepper's on) is meant to be an album experience though, maybe smoke some bud and give those albums a second chance

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I like those albums so much because I was in my early teens when I heard them all, in my formative years.

But then again I recently listened to those albums and liked them even more. Their shyt (starting with Rubber Soul and especially from Sargent Pepper's on) is meant to be an album experience though, maybe smoke some bud and give those albums a second chance

Word.

I think I'm going to start going back and listening to James Brown again. I really wanna go back and listen to his music from like 66' to 72'.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Word.

I think I'm going to start going back and listening to James Brown again. I really wanna go back and listen to his music from like 66' to 72'.

I love James Brown's music (from 65 to 73, at least) but I haven't listened to a full album yet. Do you have a favorite album of his?

Going back to our other conversation, I think MP3s but especially streaming ruined music to some extent. Back when it was all physical, you would give the album several plays and grow to love the album (unless it was actually trash)

Nowadays, if it's not instant fire then you give up on all the album tracks and just listen to the pop singles. It feels like we're going back to the 1950s

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I love James Brown's music (from 65 to 73, at least) but I haven't listened to a full album yet. Do you have a favorite album of his?

Going back to our other conversation, I think MP3s but especially streaming ruined music to some extent. Back when it was all physical, you would give the album several plays and grow to love the album (unless it was actually trash)

Nowadays, if it's not instant fire then you give up on all the album tracks and just listen to the pop singles. It feels like we're going back to the 1950s

Yessir!
There It Is and Say It Loud I'm Black and I'm Proud,and Black Caesar (which I think came out in 73')

I agree on the MP3 thing, I think it did too. It's allowed music to become almost like not as precious and special as it once was.

Yeah, back in the 50's, artists would just be releasing singles left and right.