The Beatnuts on Juan Ep

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Mostly Rosenberg who's annoying. Ciph is alright, he doesn't even talk much cause fukking Rosenberg tryna flex that Hip-Hop nerd persona of his and still fukking it up.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Mostly Rosenberg who's annoying. Ciph is alright, he doesn't even talk much cause fukking Rosenberg tryna flex that Hip-Hop nerd persona of his and still fukking it up.

"hold on hold on I have the date here on the wikipedia page" :stopitslime:

Great interview..Juju must have been drinking heavily, he was rubber near the end :deadmanny:

These dudes get overlooked heavily, especially production/digging wise..they made some of the most innovative/creative beats ever

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
listened to this earlier today and it was great.
Peter was harmlessly annoying but it was good to hear Ciph more invested in an episode than usual.

started off like they weren't that interested but you could hear them start to enjoy themselves.
when Pete started playing they were saying who cares but when they started hearing the songs their reactions were great.

two things.

i really do overlook them when talking about producers.
i need to go back to Musical Massacre and Take It Or Squeeze It. never listened to them like that.

when they mentioned Kurious Uptown shyt..that's really one of my favorite hip-hop songs of all time.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*subs because Beatnuts were one of my favorite groups*
*hesitates to clock because these hosts can eat a dikk with AIDS on the tip*