The best fighter in the U.S.A is a black man from NY rejoice.

Daps
Imagine their sister (RIP) say "I'ma go get my brothers" and Jon, Arthur and Chandler show up. :merchant:
giphy.gif

Daps
I remember being in Hawaii and me and my boy was the ONLY black dudes in a sports bar watching that fight. We bet $100 with some Hawaiians that Jones was gonna beat shogun. Shogun was catching Jones early and caught him in that arm bar. I remember when Jones got out of that armbar and finished machida!! We was yelling so fukking loud and pounding my the table. Hawaiian brehs knew what it was and bought us mad drinks that night. They had to respect that fight.

Him choking out machida was the Goat submission. He left dude for dead.

I’m a huge Jones fan hopefully he inspires another fighter that stays on code. Jon is a bit off code and a little crazy.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I remember being in Hawaii and me and my boy was the ONLY black dudes in a sports bar watching that fight. We bet $100 with some Hawaiians that Jones was gonna beat shogun. Shogun was catching Jones early and caught him in that arm bar. I remember when Jones got out of that armbar and finished machida!! We was yelling so fukking loud and pounding my the table. Hawaiian brehs knew what it was and bought us mad drinks that night. They had to respect that fight.

Him choking out machida was the Goat submission. He left dude for dead.

I’m a huge Jones fan hopefully he inspires another fighter that stays on code. Jon is a bit off code and a little crazy.
Jones definitely has some mental health and drug issues. He needs to get help. But he's a great fighter.