• It was hard for you to breathe ha? :merchant:

Votes: 35 11.6%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 17 5.6%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Cash money was one of the few labels that I liked some of the radio edits of the dirty.

Ha was one of those tracks.

nikka's use to pretty much create two different versions of the same track. I miss that nowadays, sloppy bleeps and random silences for radio tracks are so week now.

Back that "thang up", Bling Bling, Ha, Get your roll on... All those were way more successful because of how smooth they played on the radio.

If not for the radio ver of Back that thang up and bling bling, Wayne might not jumped off the porch as hard as he did.

Lil flip did that too and it was part of his success.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When this first came out, I, and my friends LOVED it, but we didn't know what in the fukk he was talking about, at all....just that video, that raggedy ghetto ass New Orleans video, edited to hell, but the beat and the feel of it was so raw....you couldn't not fukk with it, bought that cd as soon as I could, and got to know it better. I was a Cash Money stan...well, something like that, before it was cool, I had the Hot Boys, BG albums, in like 98/99.

'you know how to use a triple beam ha'....'three day flight' is like a drug binge? Thats what I thought.