The Biden administration just gave Amazon a massive government contract as it was busting Union

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
BIG NEWS: The Biden administration just gave Amazon a massive government contract as it was busting a union. The contract was ratified even as Biden is under mounting pressure to fulfill his promise to deny such contracts to union busters.

levernews.com
Amazon Gets Huge Contract Despite Biden’s Union

Not just any contract, but a $10 billion one for the NSA Cloud. Do not overlook AWS (Amazon Web Services) & the cloud contracts with corporations & governments (including AWS GovCloud)

Last edited:

Glorious

All Star
Daps
:smugbiden: "All American taxpayers are with Amazon and are against unions."

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Not a good look. That said, its for Amazon Web Services which they are the market leader in. This is the devil that you deal with when governments I’m not cracking down on institutions getting too big. Amazon Web services are used by some of everybody so this is not a shocker by any means.

To let you guys know how messed up this is, I have an ideological issue with how Amazon works but I’m literally studying to become a cloud engineer and I’m specializing in AWS. It’s hard to deny the big players make it hard to play against them.