The biggest elephant in the room in most relationships: Women think they settled and could have done better

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Then have your family. Just be prepared mentally and financially prepared for her to break it in half when the kids are old enough.
Haven’t you learned from this board that no woman could possibly be involved in a long term positive relationship?

It seems like a 50/50 chance nowadays. They don’t even wait for the kids to be old enough. And it’s even the ones who you least expect it. I mean you don’t always know what people have going on, but still...

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I had this problem with my ex and she never said it but I can tell she felt like she settled for me and didn't appreciate what I had to offer and what I was working toward, even though I was a clear step up from the men she dealt with prior to me. It really weighed down on us, especially towards the end of our relationship.

Now that we're done and some time has passed I've now become the one that got away from her, fukking up the dynamic with her and her future men. Neverending cycle. :snoop:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I had this problem with my ex and she never said it but I can tell she felt like she settled for me and didn't appreciate what I had to offer and what I was working toward, even though I was a clear step up from the men she dealt with prior to me. It really weighed down on us, especially towards the end of our relationship.

Now that we're done and some time has passed I've now become the one that got away from her, fukking up the dynamic with her and her future men. Neverending cycle. :snoop:
She told you this?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Newark/East Orange, NJ - Now in Atlanta
Most don't know how to act when you give them everything they think they want. Sometimes getting a man to settle and commit is a goal and then they are over it after they get that like the challenge has been achieved... now the eyes are still wandering.

Stick to your goals, build the life you want. They will see your drive/determination. to them the challenge is to become your top priority but when you give them that validation they don't appreciate it. They look down on you for wavering from your path. And the shyt will never make sense. Because they don't actually know what they want or how to be pleased within themselves . They are still chasing validation and assessing self with no real direction.

You watch a guy like Papoose hold down a woman from prison wife the chick and he gets dogged out in public by some bum that slid right with minimal effort into his wife. Couldn't be me. Make it your world and bring her along for the ride but never lose sight of your goals and your vision. Don't get lost in a woman because she will resent you for it.
Sig worthy post breh