The Biggest Problem With Modern Cars

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eventually the repairs you will need to make on your 10 year old paid on full car will be more than my $299 a month lease
I’ve spent no more than $3000 total on repairs/maintenance in the 11 years of owning my Celica aside from oil changes :ahh: :blessed:

Still good on gas. Still handles great. Still runs great. Nothing burned out in the display even closing in on 186,000 miles :myman:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’ve spent no more than $3000 total on repairs/maintenance in the 11 years of owning my Celica aside from oil changes :ahh: :blessed:

Still good on gas. Still handles great. Still runs great. Nothing burned out in the display even closing in on 186,000 miles :myman:
Yes, thats very good, Toyota makes reliable cars. Its great to have a reliable car with no car notes to concern yourself with. However the thread was about modern cars and you are bragging about owning an 11 year old celica. You're car barely has any electronics to worry about. I was talking about buying a 2019 Range Rover as opposed to leasing one for example. If you bought a 2019 car now in 3-5 years when the electronics fizzle out you're gonna be looking at a hefty amount of money if you want to fix this. I've seen this more times than I can count working at a dealership.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

It’s a boring ass car tho

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Of the cars I've seen, Dodge got the most reliable touch screen. Not a HUGE fan of the one in my XTS, plus it got a gloss finish, which easily shows fingerprints

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is, my gf just got a RX 350 and it practically drove itself in our road trip :banderas:. Adaptive cruise control :ahh:Lane keep assist :ahh:. Parking assist :ahh:. 360 camera:ahh: I've never been so refreshed after a long drive brehs. :feedme: