The "Black Elite" in London? Londons super rich Nigerians. **UPDATE** South African elites docu.

Daps
Nigerians are a laughing-stock all over Africa, already. Many people are clued in to the secret that Nigeria is a husk of a country.
I have to disagree here. Yes Nigerians got scammer, Boko Haram, corruption, but equally they are money makers, richest Africans, most doctors in America. Most African engineers and wall street people in America are Nigerian.

invalid

Banned
Daps
most doctors in America.

Are you saying out of all African doctors in America, the highest percentage are Nigerians? Or are you including Aframs? Because it was be statistically impossible for Nigerian doctors to outnumber Afram doctors.

And are you saying that for engineering and high finance as well?

Daps
Are you saying out of all African doctors in America, the highest percentage are Nigerians? Or are you including Aframs? Because it was be statistically impossible for Nigerian doctors to outnumber Afram doctors.

And are you saying that for engineering and high finance as well?
On this site Africans is distinguished from blacks also called African-Americans. So yes I am talking about Non ADOS.

Last edited:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I have to disagree here. Yes Nigerians got scammer, Boko Haram, corruption, but equally they are money makers, richest Africans, most doctors in America. Most African engineers and wall street people in America are Nigerian.

:mjlol: