The Black Phone 2’ Ringing in Summer 2025 From Universal and Blumhouse

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I had my kids (7 and 4 at the time) watch this movie so they could listen while in public...told dem they could they be kidnapped if they don't pay attention and listen...the 1st movie did a good job bringing home that message
My kids are 4 and 7 now. This was a great movie and I'm not even into the genre.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps
They need to bring back the little girl, she was the best part of the movie.

Looks like they are:

Blumhouse’s ‘The Black Phone 2’: Ethan Hawke & Original Cast Returning For Scott Derrickson Sequel​

• Anthony D'Alessandro
    November 29, 2023 11:18AM PST
Black-Phone.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Four-time Oscar nominee Ethan Hawke (First Reformed), Mason Thames (How to Train Your Dragon, Incoming), Madeleine McGraw (Toy Story 4, Secrets of Sulphur Springs), Emmy and BAFTA award winning actor Jeremy Davies (Justified) and Miguel Mora (The Black Phone) are set to return for Black Phone 2, the sequel to the hit 2022 Blumhouse-Crooked Highway Production-Universal production. A theatrical release of June 27, 2025 has been set.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bringing back the whole cast seems weird, given how definitive the ending was. The only thing I can think of is the Grabber is dead and the disappearances/killings commence again. Basically some type of "how far does the rabbit hole go" type situation, where Ethan Hawke's character may end up taking on some role helping solve or explain (exposition dump) what's going on. As a ghost or something. Or maybe he survived somehow and is in prison.

When I first heard a sequel was coming I figured we'd get a typical Hollywood prequel, or a jump into the 80s or 90s.