The Black Wall Street Massacre story needs to exposed more into the mainstream light

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bout to be 32 next month. Ive asked alot of people were they aware of it, and the answer is always no

@Blackking
:wow: Gottdamn shame.

but i'm 30.

I was at a meeting yesterday with so called elders..... with so called credentials from the 50s and 60s and 70s.. but YO fukk them tbh.

The didn't teach our masses shyt or the shyt we needed to know to build.

and the way they do business and talk to one another and half of them are still holding Nation Wide grudes from the 70s n shyt... so they didn't even have unity....

it's up to US .... age 20-39... to make shyt happen and bring real awareness. We have NO ONE. They had Malcolm , Huey, Honorable Fred Hampton, world known Researchers, etc.... and didn't do shyt with it:scusthov:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:wow: Gottdamn shame.

but i'm 30.

I was at a meeting yesterday with so called elders..... with so called credentials from the 50s and 60s and 70s.. but YO fukk them tbh.

The didn't teach our masses shyt or the shyt we needed to know to build.

and the way they do business and talk to one another and half of them are still holding Nation Wide grudes from the 70s n shyt... so they didn't even have unity....

it's up to US .... age 20-39... to make shyt happen and bring real awareness. We have NO ONE. They had Malcolm , Huey, Honorable Fred Hampton, world known Researchers, etc.... and didn't do shyt with it:scusthov:
I've been saying the bolded for a minute , look at all the influences they had back then and your telling me they couldn't rekindle that then they have the fukking audacity to put the blame on our generation when they barely passed any knowledge down to us except to go to college , work for the white man , and move to the suburbs (not literally but you know what I mean). Not one older head gave me information about economics and businesses I had to go learn that myself and I'm still learning . It's literally in 80s & 90s babies hands to change what has plague us for generations but I have hope though .

Daps
@Blackking
U make a very valid point. One that my own sentiments have echoed in convos with older heads. The cilvil right era cats jumped on opportunity that was presented but forgot to impart that wisdom and truth from their struggle in many of youngins coming in later generations. We were told the importance of education, but not educated on our own importance as a culture and people.... i know this statment can be viewed as a generalization in many aspects and there are always exceptions to the rule.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know much about it beyond the fact that it happened.

How did the area become so successful?
Were there economic reasons for the attack or was it hate pure and simple?

Any more information is appreciated.

My info has it that though it was the wealthiest most successful it wasn't the only black majority area in the Midwest;there's a very good reason. They were settled there because they were the Indigenous American not the so called Red man. Also not all BAs came from Africa-quite a few came from Europe,black Catholic survivors of the 100 years war. I don't have exact figures now but will update later.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sure does, starting with this tragic travesty occurred cuz a CaC Beadle-like Slore cried Rape

when a Brotha entered the same elevator. One single lie from a White Devil, cause the obliteration and massacre:rip: of a BLACKEXCELLENCE prosperous community:mjcry:

...but, that's the AmeriKKKA I know:scust:

And one day SHE will fall for fukking Us Real Africans from HER inception:pacspit:

Last edited: