The Blassic Starfox 64 turned 20

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Is this even on the Wii U Eshop yet. Classic game.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Y'all reallying praising this game?:stopitslime:This game had a total of 2 hours of single player gameplay. It was fun while it lasted but.... 2 hours was not enough.

Multiple paths and depending on how well you did, the fights with Star Wolf were harder, especially if you were down a man or two and had to dodge more than Wolf.

Hardly know of any game that short that packed enough action back in the day to make it worthwhile like that.

Plus lowkey, fighting Star Wolf is just one of those things that gets you hyped Everytime if you with it when him and the gang show up.

:troll:"Can't let you do that, Star Fox."

"Andross has ordered us to take you DOWN.":AU_SK:

:youngsabo:"Peppppyyyyy, long time no see, Paaaal"

:stopitslime: "Andross' enemy is MY ENEMY. "

:banderas: Goat Tier experience. One of the few reasons outside of the Wcw/WWF wrestling games I still got an N64 polished and in working order.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Here would be the best place to drop this. For any Star Fox stans like myself, of you ain't ever watched or heard about this series, check it out.

It's one episode deep because Nintendo don't want anyone bringing quality to this IP anymore but a second one is supposedly in the works.

shyt has a nice low-fi quality to it and the voice work is quite nice. Check it out.