The Booth if So Much Better using the Ignore Thread Feature.....

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk about ignore but I wish the Coli discussed good music more. As we are bombarded with "rappers" with no talent who get cosigned by the media personalities that we respect (giving these talentless people credibility to the fans now) strictly for business reasons (or fear of the artist's peoples) this trash is becoming more and more digestible and accepted, it's to a point where Cardi B and Blueface threads in here are over 10 pages deep all the time with people actually discussing their songs and shyt, :gag:. I wish trash rappers and chatty patty threads saw like a 70% drop off in here and the threads about actual music saw like an 70% increase, I think that's a good balance on a reputable hip hop forum.

El Padrino

Superstar
Daps
Idk about ignore but I wish the Coli discussed good music more. As we are bombarded with "rappers" with no talent who get cosigned by the media personalities that we respect (giving these talentless people credibility to the fans now) strictly for business reasons (or fear of the artist's peoples) this trash is becoming more and more digestible and accepted, it's to a point where Cardi B and Blueface threads in here are over 10 pages deep all the time with people actually discussing their songs and shyt, :gag:. I wish trash rappers and chatty patty threads saw like a 70% drop off in here and the threads about actual music saw like an 70% increase, I think that's a good balance on a reputable hip hop forum.

Agreed, but never gonna happen though since most posters are Trolls, Stans, Haters, or all 3....

El Padrino

Superstar
Daps
could you explain how to do this and how to undo it

im ignoring a thread right now and i have no idea how

Threads or people? Every thread has an ignore thread button at the very top right (near the ratings). As soon as you click the button, it toggles to "Unignore thread". If you leave the page its gone moving forward. But if you go to your profile, there's a page for ignored threads. You can go to them there 1 by 1 and unignore them if you did it by mistake.

Also to note, any threads created by people you have on ignore won't show up. I check the site once a week logged out to make sure nothing important is on the first page that I missed because a fukkboy created the thread. Even broke clocks are right twice a day :lolbron:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Threads or people? Every thread has an ignore thread button at the very top right (near the ratings). As soon as you click the button, it toggles to "Unignore thread". If you leave the page its gone moving forward. But if you go to your profile, there's a page for ignored threads. You can go to them there 1 by 1 and unignore them if you did it by mistake.

Also to note, any threads created by people you have on ignore won't show up. I check the site once a week logged out to make sure nothing important is on the first page that I missed because a fukkboy created the thread. Even broke clocks are right twice a day :lolbron:

appreciate the thoro breakdown breh

:salute: