The Booth's Random Thoughts

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
For those posts that don't necessarily need their own thread.

I'll kick it off

I can't believe I actually listened to this song all the way thru more than once :dead:

The ignorance is so entertaining, though.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking how much paper 50 Cent probably has, lol, random and disgusting but I was. We know he was never really bankrupt and was hiding his bread in his businesses so he didn't have to pay them lawsuits, he is Mr. Frugal, he aint fumbling the bag. Prior, he was rumored to be like 500 M's up. Now with the Power Universe and the NFL and NBA endorsements and overseas tours, etc... he probably close to a B. Craziness.

Nas too, was thinking how crazy it is how he kilt nigs with the business portfolio kind of out of nowhere and is probably like a 100 M's up.

Dudes were regular ass Queens NY knuckleheads who could rap and now are 9 figures up...maybe 10 figures soon. Inspirational

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which "set this shyt off" verse is better..

Nas on Verbal Intercourse or AZ on Life's a bytch?

Was randomly thinking about this today...I'd say Nas but I'm a much bigger Nas fan than AZ so there could be some bias there.

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
Which "set this shyt off" verse is better..

Nas on Verbal Intercourse or AZ on Life's a bytch?

Was randomly thinking about this today...I'd say Nas but I'm a much bigger Nas fan than AZ so there could be some bias there.

AZ easily. for the simple fact that it was his first appearance and by the time esco was on Verbal Intercourse it was a given that he was going to kill that shyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AZ easily. for the simple fact that it was his first appearance and by the time esco was on Verbal Intercourse it was a given that he was going to kill that shyt
That sounds like the greatness of AZ’s verse was more unexpected and shocking given he was unknown and new…but it’s not necessarily a better verse.

It’s a toss up imo, both are timeless and flawless, ain’t really a wrong answer. Lowkey, Nas verse on Life’s a bytch is wild underrated, that’s one of those too

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i have an experiment for any volunteers...

listen to 24k magic by bruno mars, then listen to after the party by little brother. in that order

thoughts?