The Boston Celtics have suspended head coach Ime Udoka for the entire 2022-23 season.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im a Celtics fan and I like Udoka as a coach and even i will admit there is some smoke to this. Matt Barnes definitely is plugged in. He was Udoka's teammate once or twice, Udoka was a assistant coach to Pop when Stak was there too. Udoka and Barnes played in the same era there is plenty of overlapped. He has more knowledge about THIS situation than Stephen A's bald head ass
It’s amazing that people think that Matt Barnes wouldn't be in the know on this. He’s part of arguably the largest basketball podcast on the net and played for like 17 years.

The idea that current or former player wouldn’t talk to him but would talk to a journalist doesn’t make sense.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where is all this media energy on Brett out here scamming millions.
Dudes keep bringing this argument up when they haven't even been in the Brett Favre thread themselves :mjlol:

Get the Brett Favre thread popping just like this one is and then come back and make that argument.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing they had consensual sex but it wasn't known in the workplace or widespread. Then Ime pinched or grabbed those cheeks in public like that pum pum mine :mjlit: at work with some catching him. bytch felt embarrassed and then stopped fukking with it and now makin him look like a villain throughout investigation.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I would ask the most vulgar questions, you know they aren't going to answer.
-Did he ........put it in her mouf? "We can't go into that, here is the governor to tell you more that he can't tell you."

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Technically sexual harassment can be unwanted comments.

I could be talking to someone else about a chick I smashed and if it’s in your presence, you can report me for sexual harassment.

THOSE ARE INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS...
OR EVEN SEXUAL COMMENTS...

UNWANTED COMMENTS IS
SOME VAGUE shyt SHAMS PULLED
OUT OF HIS ASS
AND COULD LITERALLY MEAN ANYTHING.

YOU, I NOR ANYONE IN THIS
THREAD HAS EVER HEARD THAT
TERMINOLOGY BEFORE
WHICH IS WHY SOME CONFUSED IT
WITH UNWANTED ADVANCES.
:devil: