The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Damn! My big homie called this one back in spring and I just thought about it earlier this week.

Keep growing them assets brehs.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
For anyone who’s new this, if you wanna get into investing in a less volatile way, look into a stocks and shares ISA (or whatever is the American equivalent). Put a little bit of money in there every month and you’ll see residual income. It’s not as aggressive as this but I’m already seeing a lot of people have gone gung-ho on GME/AMC and taken an L.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can you transfer from Robinhood to another app (say, Fidelity) without it being considered a “sale”?

I’m ready to dump Robinhood, but not trying to pay income tax on some of the stocks that I’m holding long term that haven’t reached their full year to be considered capital gains.
Account transfer. RH will charge 75 USD, and you can't take crypto with you.

Brehs, who is still allowing trades? Cash App is done, made free account with Wells Fargo, and they're on that shyt, too. Trying to make a Fidelity account, but their servers are trash right now.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
i don't think it's a coincidence. hedge funds helped pump those names. then put money back into tech safe havens. :wow:

the average trader is going to get obliterated.

tenor.png

I wish you all just knew how much institutional money and HF's are riding this momentum wave. Y'all talmbout sticking it to the man, when it actuality you are simply taking from one hedge fund and giving it to another.

And when things come crashing down- guess who will be left holding the bag (i.e. shares of an obsolete company.)?:mjlol:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For anyone who’s new this, if you wanna get into investing in a less volatile way, look into a stocks and shares ISA (or whatever is the American equivalent). Put a little bit of money in there every month and you’ll see residual income. It’s not as aggressive as this but I’m already seeing a lot of people have gone gung-ho on GME/AMC and taken an L.
Roth IRA would be the closest equivalent.

But yes, dollar cost averaging... It wins in the end.