The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can still sell your shares, u just can't buy

if you want to still see how far gme goes, then buy it on another site like TD ameritrade, fidelity, webull

sell the shares u have on robinhood just in case because by the time GME is back available on RH the pump could be over & the price could be much lower
TD is restricting GME as well smh

Superstar
Daps
I have $2,000 to invest. Out of the 4 stocks and cryptocurrency below... where should I put my money?

1. SNDL

2. AMC

3. GME

4. DOGECOIN

5. NAKD

i'm not in any of those, but Workhorse has a pretty good chance to get an upcoming 8 billion dollar contract from the government to replace all the USPS trucks.

edit: it might dip IDK. i believe the announcement happens in the upcoming few weeks. people were thinking it'd happen yesterday. prices are normally like low $20s. it's like $35 right now.

WKHS Stock: Buy Workhorse as Biden Telegraphs USPS Contract Win

"Yesterday, U.S. President Joe Biden pledged to replace every single federally owned vehicle with an American-made electric vehicle.

I’ve long held the belief that, despite multiple delays, Workhorse will end up winning the enormous $8.1 billion USPS fleet upgrade contract.

The logic is simple. There are three finalists for the contract. One of them, Karsan, is a Turkish-based company. It’s unlikely a federal U.S. agency taps a Turkish company to supply its vans. The other finalist, Oshkosh — who is partnering with Ford (NYSE:F) — is proposing to make a delivery van built on an internal combustion (so it’s not electric).

Thus, Workhorse is the “best fit” for USPS since it’s a U.S.-based company that makes electric vans."

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh this shyt is crazy. I’m losing crazy money right now on Robin Hood