The British Pound hits all-time low

Daps
Guy got let go.
Liz trusted a Ghanaian breh with the role now. A real Coli breh who’s a pawgset, 6 feet and 6 certs

729a1e60-2aba-11ed-9f9d-7a1f08e454bf
6 rep :russ:

Is he passport gang though:patrice:?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If there was ever a time to go back to visit Europe it would be now. Never in my life have we seen 1:1 $ with both the £ & €, shyt is craaaazy!
I just noticed this too when I was looking up some travel destinations had to do the euro conversions. shyt had me thinking I was mathing wrong. :gucci:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Guy got let go.
Liz trusted a Ghanaian breh with the role now. A real Coli breh who’s a pawgset, 6 feet and 6 certs

poo
Guy got let go.

poor guy basically got called a c00n a few days ago :mjlol: :dead:

MP Rupa Huq says she has apologised to Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng for describing him as "superficially" black.

Speaking at a Labour Party conference fringe event, Ms Huq also said: "If you hear him on the Today programme, you wouldn't know he's black."
She has been suspended from sitting as a Labour MP, pending an investigation.

Leader Sir Keir Starmer called the remarks "racist" and said he taken "swift action".

He declined to comment on whether she should be sacked from the party, saying its investigation should now "take its course".
Speaking to BBC Breakfast, he added: "It's not for me to tell that independent process what they should do."
The Ealing Central and Acton MP, who will now sit in Parliament as an independent, was recorded making the comments on Monday evening at a fringe event entitled What's Next for Labour's Agenda on Race.
The audio clip was published by the Guido Fawkes website minutes before Sir Keir Starmer began his speech to the Labour Party Conference in Liverpool.
During a Q&A session, she said: "He's superficially, he's, a black man but again he's got more in common... he went to Eton, he went to a very expensive prep school, all the way through top schools in the country.
"If you hear him on the Today programme you wouldn't know he's black."
Following the publication of the clip on Tuesday, Ms Huq tweeted: "I have today contacted Kwasi Kwarteng to offer my sincere and heartfelt apologies for the comments I made at yesterday's Labour conference fringe meeting.
"My comments were ill-judged and I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone affected."
Tory Party chair Jake Berry called her comments "racist" and "disgusting".
Deputy Labour leader Angela Rayner said the remarks were "unacceptable," while the party's foreign affairs spokesman David Lammy described the remarks as "unfortunate" adding: "I wouldn't have made them myself."