The cac excuse rebuttal thread.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Since the ADOS movement is going to bring a lot of white heat on us. We really need to be educated and know tangible laws and acts thag hurt us. Cant just be "aww mayne ypu know y'all did stuff to us n shyt".

Lets build my beautiful people. Please add on.

"You people were set free after Slavery ended, you didnt work as hard to get what you want. We didnt stop you."

- The Black Codes of 1865

Forced the native blacks who knew the land to only be servants or farmers. Forced us to engage in share cropping since the whites didnt understand our land.

Black Codes: Restricting Freedom of ex-slaves ***

-The destruction of the Freedmans Bank

What happened to the Freedmen’s Bank?

Started by Abraham Lincoln, which was the main reason he was killed. For assisting with ex slaves, ex and future endentured servants and sharecroppers with an economic floor.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
White people had to rely on foreign blacks for help and leadership.

1790 Sundry Act

George Washington played a position of weakness to the ruler of Morocco, who was a blackamoor. Told george straight up that when we come to your country, we can do whatever white folks can and you cant do shyt about it. Moors were still throwing around weight those days and didnt get overtaken by cacs yet.

lewashington3.jpeg

Daps
Also, I've been trying to find a good rebuttal to those countering our belief of reparations by saying:

"We already gave reparations, It's welfare/ Affirmative Action/ food stamps. "

The only thing I have been able to say is that none of these fix the root cause of the problem. Is there anything else that could be said to shut them up?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Also, I've been trying to find a good rebuttal to those countering our belief of reparations by saying:

The only thing I have been able to say is that none of these fix the root cause of the problem. Is there anything else that could be said to shut them up?

Simply - that it's not just US getting that. EVERYONE gets that.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin

The biggest recievers of Welfare are white women. Biggest recievers of AA are white women, biggest number of food stamp users are white women

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
The freedmans bank was used by the federal govt to encourage freedman to go into endentured servitude contracts with old slave owners with money and land being the return payment. The black codes were used to force us to yield fields wirhout a choice. Cacs had no intent on the payment being done and instead kicked us out once we taught them how to farm.