The Cac Social-Political Reponse to Their Future Minority Status is Indocrinated Immigrants

Asante

All Star
Daps
So I've recently relocated from Louisville (15% black) to metropolitan Atlanta (34% black) once again. I'm staying in the Lithonia area near Stonecrest. I lived in this area throughout the 2010's, and I noticed the menacing presence of immigrants among a sea of black faces. After being in Louisville for around half a decade, and returning this time the presence is even more menacing. In neighboring Rockdale county where blacks are also the majority group, every single non white business along GA-138 is owned by Hispanics or Indians who combined account for less than 15% of the population. These immigrants are the ones who are building all of these expensive ass apartment buildings along Covington Highway where impoverished blacks once got by.

Six maps that reveal America’s expanding racial diversity

I notice at the gym on that same stretch that the Hispanics who come in there seem to be under the wing of white people. They seem to be "buddy buddy" from a social standpoint, and that is very peculiar remembering how anti Latino sentiments edged Trump into victory among whites four years ago in 2016. Asians in Gwinnet county we already know that they are proud pink cock suckers, so seeing the ghost face alliance among them is not surprising. None the less we MUST take note of these patterns. All of these immigrants (to a much lesser extent Caribbean and Africans) are decidedly anti black, and they are getting bolder due to them knowing our ignorance of our collective economic might. The point of allowing them over here in droves is clearly a plot by the white Devils to create a buffer class to protect their disproportionate social-economic power in their soon to be extreme minority status. The immigrants own their businesses in Fulton-Dekalb-Rockdale counties (Atlanta's majority black counties), but live in Gwinnet County overwhelmingly.

These immigrants are playing a slick game of smiling in our faces with the intent to destroy our people economically. White America has clearly made a deal with the third World in exchange for America's "friendship" with those nations, those nations are allowed to bring over a certain amount of their sellouts to America with the expressed intent on feeding off of the $1.2 trillion that bleeds out of Black America every year. India (the second largest country in the World) is the largest "Asian" group in Atlanta, and the fastest growing. This Kamala Harris shyt is a plot to get America to use to this deal with that third World nation, and the coming influx of them. 1.2 trillion dollars of our wealth is auctioned off to the highest bidder among the third World inhabitants. The white man is making Devils out of the non black World who willingly participate in our social economic exploitation. The white Devils are trying to create a Zanzibar like situation in America. They know that eventually that these conditions that they are setting in place will lead to a bloody rebellion against the immigrants by the blacks.

Hispanics as we also know are striving to be considered "white" in this country. In about 35-40 years this group will have gone from misceginated to "white" in the same way that Italians and Irish people were phenotypically clearly misceginated, and began to breed out their darker genes to become what they are today.

Opinion | How Italians Became ‘White’ (Published 2019)

There is absolutely NO REASON to be aligned with these groups in any way. They are being groomed to be our economic overseers in the coming decades. These groups need to be met with absolute contempt by our people.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
At this point only ignorant black people would support immigration, and they need to be dismissed once they display that sort of incompetence.
I wouldn't say ignorant i would say self hating

To the point you want to see others leap frog your people:picard:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
There predators on black folks to every level they see us as prey Atlanta is a Mecca Rn they see that as a new Hustle over us

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Never understood why Wikipedia ethnicity percentages are so important to y'all. It's extremely misleading. It's all gerrymandering. Move a city's borders even a little bit and it can go from 30% black to 60% or 10%

We are everywhere. We need to worry about ourselves and our people first. non-Black people are basically white for all intents and purposes.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I notice a lot of em have a deep seeded hatred and contempt for brehs and brehettes I grew up in a heavy Carib/AA neighborhoods in Jamaica the 90s we had a lot of bori corner stores/bodegas once the 2000s hit there was a whole influx of Arab delis buying the stores from Puerto Rican's the quality of those stores dropped tremendously and a lot of those stores are crime ridden spots mad illegal shyt and shootings goin on round em and the store owners are nasty and rude as shyt and hella racist they flood black areas with a predatorial exploitive behavior that's rooted in racism

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Never understood why Wikipedia ethnicity percentages are so important to y'all. It's extremely misleading. It's all gerrymandering. Move a city's borders even a little bit and it can go from 30% black to 60% or 10%

We are everywhere. We need to worry about ourselves and our people first. non-Black people are basically white for all intents and purposes.
Breh this ain't it

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Those folks know they have nothing in common with us. They will become "honorary" whites.

They didn't come over here to help us and "POC's" fight and defeat white supremacy.
There cowards and haters of black folks period

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
But Democrat shills want us to support open borders.

At this point only ignorant black people would support immigration, and they need to be dismissed once they display that sort of incompetence.

I'd say brainwashed.

they read "he Root & watch MSNBC and get hit with that "people of color" "BLM" "intersectionality" "LatinX" "Black men are the White men of Black people" type shyt all day. :francis:

It's just like those CACs who watch Fox News and listen to Rush Limbaugh.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

I was reading this article that said 60% of Black folks opposed mass immigrstion in the 80s (earliest poll) . And Hispanics were negative on it as well. And this was after the Black middle class got wiped out in the 70s

I gotta find it again but we been knew it all along

Last edited: