The Carolina Panthers have fired Ron Rivera after 9 seasons.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Can't debate it you hate it

Vick, mahomes, and lamar are once in a life time talent.

Cam is not.

:camby:

The fukk did the nikka do to even have u say that silly shyt :dead:

Hes probably the only QB who faked a fumble recovery. So thats your once in a life time right there :heh:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Panthers fans don't like Cam, Panthers fans not happy Perry Fewell as Interim coach, very odd:mjpls:
Panthers fans love Cam. The old guard, wine and cheesers, and F-150s are just louder. That stadium is full of #1 jerseys, and quite a few of us want him to come back.
You’ll realize this once BoA is empty next year if he leaves.

As for Fewell, I think they just want the whole Rivera regime out. That, and some racism. There’s racism with Cam, as well.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Panthers fans love Cam. The old guard, wine and cheesers, and F-150s are just louder. That stadium is full of #1 jerseys, and quite a few of us want him to come back.
You’ll realize this once BoA is empty next year if he leaves.

As for Fewell, I think they just want the whole Rivera regime out. That, and some racism. There’s racism with Cam, as well.
Yep. There are still a lot of Cam jerseys being worn to games and the games have been pretty empty and Tepper don’t like that. As for the new coach, well Tepper ain’t like Jerry Richardson so them fans are just going to have to be mad. I mean the bruh is just there shirt term... the season is over anyway so let that man rub the team til Tep get somebody in there.