The Center of the NXT Universe Tiffany Stratton

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I never cared about her in the first place, and I hate how HHH keeps using popular black talent to get people over.
I told you Cripple H is trash...its becoming more obvious. He gotta bow down to the Rock but everyone else? Holding Lashley down to put over Kross? What on earth?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I vote we shudder the thread for a bit:hubie:

we put all Tiffy Talk in the thread about her being trash until she does something worthy of being 'appreciated' again, if ever

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jade called herself that bytch so why is black bytch a big deal :beli: seeing this over & over in these comment section

People are idiots and don't know how words are used when it's convenient. Women call each other bytch and themselves bytch all the time but everything is about context. That "black bytch" was cleary used in a demeaning, derogatory way.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I vote we shudder the thread for a bit:hubie:

we put all Tiffy Talk in the thread about her being trash until she does something worthy of being 'appreciated' again, if ever

I'm actually tight someone made a new thread about it. Shouldve flooded the "appreciation" thread and changed the title on her

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
People are idiots and don't know how words are used when it's convenient. Women call each other bytch and themselves bytch all the time but everything is about context. That "black bytch" was cleary used in a demeaning, derogatory way.
We all see it for what it is & this is where some people are being dense & some are native & some don't want to see the truth or don't give a damm.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I'm actually tight someone made a new thread about it. Shouldve flooded the "appreciation" thread and changed the title on her
Yea I kinda get why it got its own thread but honestly that wasn’t necessary. We were shutting it down “here” quite nicely. Mods oughta just merge that shyt into this one. She doesn’t need TWO whole threads flowing on here

But yea…change this OP title. “Tiffy” Time’s Up: The Tiffany Stratton Unappreciation Thread :mjlol: