THE CHAMP IS BACK! Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul is Official! 02/20/2021

Daps
Don't be obtuse.

Adrian was being groomed for Mayweather fight. Then he struggled against Malignaggi and got his ass beat by Maidana (who Mayweather beat twice).

Khan, like Broner, is not a fighter worse mentioning.

During his active career, there were more suitable options which he took.

He's now, effectively, in retirement. Selection of opponents will be different.

People on this site are a joke at times. Just yesterday, I was looking at disgust as people talked about how they'd have a random person killed for 10 million yet you clowns want to act indignant at a brother taking free, and legal, money :camby:
At the end of the day fighting your peers and getting to 50 and 0 that way is better than some scrub with a 0-1-1 record

We know he won’t fight Pacquiao and wants any easy pay day why not do it against professional boxers in your wait class

Nobody is saying he should fight Terrance Crawford Errol Spence or Keith Thurman just fight an actual boxer

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
At the end of the day fighting your peers and getting to 50 and 0 that way is better than some scrub with a 0-1-1 record

Name me one fighter who has beaten more world champions than Mayweather.

He got to 49 and 0 beating top class fighters over the years.

We know he won’t fight Pacquiao and wants any easy pay day why not do it against professional boxers in your wait class

You hop in a time machine "breh" :mjpls:. He beat Pacquiao and made it look easy.

Nobody is saying he should fight Terrance Crawford Errol Spence or Keith Thurman just fight an actual boxer

Then why did you bring them up?

He's at a stage in his career where he can do as he pleases. Who the fukk are you to tell him who he should make money against?

Daps
Name me one fighter who has beaten more world champions than Mayweather.

He got to 49 and 0 beating top class fighters over the years.

You hop in a time machine "breh" :mjpls:. He beat Pacquiao and made it look easy.

Then why did you bring them up?

He's at a stage in his career where he can do as he pleases. Who the fukk are you to tell him who he should make money against?
He got from 49 to 50 by boxing an MMA fighter

He won’t box Pacquiao again because it’s a big risk and Pacquiao is still beating champs in their prime ie Keith Thurman.

He beat Pacquiao, but never made it look easy.

Who the fukk are any of us to comment on anything

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He got from 49 to 50 by boxing an MMA fighter

He won’t box Pacquiao again because it’s a big risk and Pacquiao is still beating champs in their prime ie Keith Thurman.

He beat Pacquiao, but never made it look easy.

Who the fukk are any of us to comment on anything

I asked you a question.

Name one fighter who has beaten more champions than Mayweather. I don't care it he made the jump from 49 to 50 beating McGregor. It is 1 fight out of 50 and seeing him beat that racist piece of shyt from post to post brought joy to my eyes.

He made Pacquiao look like easy work. Shut the fukk up. The fact that you're acting as though a rematch is warranted shows where your head is at, up your ass.

Pacquiao can keep doing what he's doing.

Funny that you bring up Keith by the way. A fighter who was actually out of the ring due to having shoulder surgery, but he was in his prime right? :heh:

The standards always change wherever Floyd is concerned.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked you a question.

Name one fighter who has beaten more champions than Mayweather. I don't care it he made the jump from 49 to 50 beating McGregor. It is 1 fight out of 50 and seeing him beat that racist piece of shyt from post to post brought joy to my eyes.

He made Pacquiao look like easy work. Shut the fukk up. The fact that you're acting as though a rematch is warranted shows where your head is at, up your ass.

Pacquiao can keep doing what he's doing.

Funny that you bring up Keith by the way. A fighter who was actually out of the ring due to having shoulder surgery, but he was in his prime right? :heh:

The standards always change wherever Floyd is concerned.

He should have fought Pavlik or Calzaghe back in 07 :troll:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He should have fought Pavlik or Calzaghe back in 07 :troll:

What's funny with boxing is playing degrees of seperation.

Mayweather beat Cotto (1)
Cotto beat Martinez (2)
Martinez beat Pavlik (3)
Pavlik beat Taylor (4)
Taylor beat Hopkins (5)
Hopkins beat Jones (sickens me to count this) (6)
Jones beat Toney (7)
Toney beat Holyfield (8)
Holyfield beat Tyson (9)
Tyson beat Holmes (10)
Holmes beat Ali (11)

Obviously you can't rely on that shyt to say so and so is better than him and him. Does give you a sense of how enclosed the history of boxing is.

Like Freddie Roach used to be the Mayweathers' whipping boy. He was on the undercard of Floyd Sr v Sugar Ray Leonard.

Roy Jones spoke of receiving tips from Ali, that Ali pointed out some opening and his response was that he was too quick. Tragic in a way; if he relied on his fundamentals more, his career wouldn't have ended so early.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I respect Mayweather as arguably the greatest boxer of all time skillswise, but he's helping turn boxing into some kind of sideshow. I don't blame people for the lack of interest. Logan Paul isn't even a journeyman. He's a guy who's had some boxing training and knocked out an athlete with no kind of real training and now Mayweather wants to take this guy on? The Connor fight was at least interesting in the aspect that McGregor was one of the best fighters in his weight class in MMA at the time, so seeing how an MMA guy would do in the ring held some interest. For this fight, it's just Mayweather jumping on the sideshow circus.