The Chase For The Real Stanley Cup: 2024 Cup Playoffs Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats not going to get it done. Edmonton doesn’t have a chance if Skinner doesn’t turn it around.

Reason why I haven't gotten my hopes up about the Oilers too much this season. Can't expect to win with a goalie as bad as Skinner. Can't win in the Playoffs having to score 5+ goals every game. Ken Holland an absolute moron for not getting a fukking goalie :snoop:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Reason why I haven't gotten my hopes up about the Oilers too much this season. Can't expect to win with a goalie as bad as Skinner. Can't win in the Playoffs having to score 5+ goals every game. Ken Holland an absolute moron for not getting a fukking goalie :snoop:
Demko might be available this summer. :sas2:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
:scust: At the leafs for not beating them. The bruins arguably had their weakest roster of their contending era and Toronto still couldn’t beat them.

I know the panthers would’ve still destroyed the leafs regardless in round 2, even if they would have found a way to eliminate the Bruins in round 1.

Knocking the Leafs out again and especially in a game 7 is good enough for me.

This Bruins roster is bare and had no business winning as many games as they did this year.

If they could somehow knock Bennett or Tkachuk out of the playoffs that would be a win.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Vancouver has the most pathetic power play in the playoffs. It is fukking embarrassing.

Four minute power play and it took over three minutes just to get a fukking shot on goal.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Right now, there is nothing to suggest Edmonton isn't about to win three straight and take the series. :yeshrug: