The "Choosing a Bear vs a Man" videos opens up a can of worms about Modern Women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This "choosing a bear instead of a man" stuff is just thinly veiled misandry.

Narcissistic women online saying stuff that would've gotten them thrown into a mental hospital 2-3 generations ago

Men are such simps they cant just let these bytches die alone. Lol like these hoes hate men and nikkas keep coming back for more abuse. Man move on from these western hoes man

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a good commentary on society today.

Women, for the most part, have been empowered to think illogically and you have a sub-set of men who will do the mental gymnastics to support these illogical women because they are either fakkits, have been emasculated to think like a woman or think this is the way to go to get p*ssy.

It's the same people who ask "why aren't WNBA players making the same as NBA players?". Just dumb birds, homos, and p*ssy ass men.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The worst POSSIBLE outcomes are either rape or murder with a man, 1 of those you can easily survive, the other you have an outside shot of actually killing the man if you’re smart.

1 GUARANTEED outcome with a bear is getting mauled to death then eaten :heh:

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
A bunch of men trying to tell women why they should choose them over a bear :pachaha:

The fact that this is an argument should say enough in a rational world. Women do not want to be alone with some random man they don't know. They tolerate it in society because its society, not the fukking wilderness

And yeah a woman would rather be killed by a bear than raped then killed by a man this shyt is not rocket science
No doubt in my mind you dont suck dikk.

You lil nikkas are the worst.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is a very disingenuous hot take
You are trying to correlate something that’s not even there with this illogical ass versus
If women hate men so much then stop complaining about men and just leave nikkas be
Don’t ask for help and protection
Just live your so called happy lives and be at peace
Everyday it’s some new dumb shyt
My question is do they feel this way about their uncles, fathers, friends and sons
You know men that actually love them and provide for them and protect no matter the situation
Even when they are wrong
If society would be so much better with out men
Why don’t women start working on a plan to make their own shyt
Oh wait
Women can’t be by themselves in their own spaces
Look at how many weird ass femcels, gay nikkas like you
Pollute this forum

Can’t hate men too much if you always writing dissertations of bullshyt ON A MALE CENTRIC FORUM
:whew:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A coworker of mine hooked up with a guy she met on Tinder the first night last week. She had chosen the bear in this conversation and I just looked at her like Doc Rivers.

tJaBJjl.gif

to be fair you don't know what information she learned about him and if she shared it with others beforehand. :ld:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If 100 women walked amongst bears in close proximity for a week, there would be 100 human carcasses strewn amongst the bears a week later

Damn forreal?!!!? :wtf: :lupe:

The fact you even felt compelled to point that out shows that you REALLY don’t get it. At all.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
A bunch of men trying to tell women why they should choose them over a bear :pachaha:

The fact that this is an argument should say enough in a rational world. Women do not want to be alone with some random man they don't know. They tolerate it in society because its society, not the fukking wilderness

And yeah a woman would rather be killed by a bear than raped then killed by a man this shyt is not rocket science

aQoJCv2.jpeg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: You’re a fool if you really taking these women seriously. I can’t believe men are really getting mad and responding to this bs. This is just rage bait that’s on the same timing as the. “I’m choosing a PS5 over a woman” rhetoric men was saying years ago.

Someone should do this a random woman in the woods or a Free PS5 :lolbron: