The Circle: Netflix reality show

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
After being the dumbest player I’ve seen in a while. Can’t believe James came out on top, I’m now convinced this game is rigged. Even though I didn’t like him, Nick deserved to win. He played the game the best

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
After being the dumbest player I’ve seen in a while. Can’t believe James came out on top, I’m now convinced this game is rigged. Even though I didn’t like him, Nick deserved to win. He played the game the best
Watched the most recent season.

Calvin was a real one, nikka was gullible as fukk.

Kai is fine as hell, rooted for her the whole season.

Got Republican lesbian vibes from Isabella the whole time.

James is a bytch nikka and has no backbone.

Just finished the latest season. Yes, fukk James letting Nick get the best of him twice! What a bytch niqqa, I can't believe he won. Was hoping Kai won.
Can't from tho James' girl was fine. lol
Kai was beautiful to. And Isabella/Sophie I wasn't mad at her ass and all the tight shorts she was wearing either.
Is Raksana a smash or pass? lol

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Just finished the latest season. Yes, fukk James letting Nick get the best of him twice! What a bytch niqqa, I can't believe he won. Was hoping Kai won.
Can't from tho James' girl was fine. lol
Kai was beautiful to. And Isabella/Sophie I wasn't mad at her ass and all the tight shorts she was wearing either.
Is Raksana a smash or pass? lol

I can’t front, I’d probably smash Raksana on some one night stand type sh!t lol

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is the most boring reality show ever :mjlol: my wife made me watch the first season… it was cool but the show has a bunch of simp acting dummies