The Cleveland Cavaliers top the list of the highest-paid sports teams in the world

Redrifle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
In the top 20 almost all basketball. Let your kids play football.

http://www.businessinsider.com/high...vericks-727-million-average-pay-per-player-13

The Cleveland Cavaliers are the new highest-paid sports team in the world, with players making an average of $8.7 million during the 2016-17 season.

This is according to the annual "Global Sports Salaries Survey," published by Sporting Intelligence. The study looks at the first-team pay for 333 teams across seven different sports in 17 different leagues around the world.

Thanks to smaller rosters and television revenue that is skyrocketing, NBA teams shot up the list this year. Of the 25 highest-paid teams in the world, 18 are from the NBA.

lebron-james.jpg

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh can't believe Gilbert opening his pockets...Mickey was cheap

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If I'm not mistake, only the top players like messi and Ronaldo. Others probably make 2-3 mil a year and that's playing for a top league like the epl or la liga
Nah I think for the big teams the entire first team will make BIG money but your right, after the top 12-15 players for RM, Barca, Bayern etc. they make like 1-3

Now I thought the the clubs will sometimes pay the players income tax and $5M will be net income