• TEST RUN SUNDAY 25 2PM EST 11AM PST 9AM HST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Ight fellas here's the plan of what I'm looking at for this upcoming event I want to get a set and stone time and date for us all to get on as well as a list of people who's all getting that's our first step

Second step is too see how much we can customize the server Los this is where you come in I never had a server for a console game so I'm not sure how much you can customize and I know you had one in bf4 and what we are looking for is a set of rules we can agree on

Third step is after a warm up depending how many people we have will have captains night and how captains night is going to work IS you'll have two captains one will call somebody so let's say ello calls out sound

Sound will get first pick from the pool of players and ello will get second pick and the map of his choice also when a playing picks you lets say sound picks juggles sound you will just invite juggles to your party it will be best 2 out of 3 and after ello picks the map sound gets his pick of map

Fourth is in planning on tdm but I want to expanded into other game modes I want prep time so that way the captains can prep their teams before the start of the round and if we have more than 10 players each time the prep will be used SO leaders can go between each party chat and prep before we start the match

Fifth is just learn from our mistakes and how to make things smoother communication and patience is key
And I figured with the warm up rounds we see who all joins so we can get our list

Also all non COLI members like guthook and juggles who are not in the COLI forum please keep them informed about all information

Any questions any suggestions DISCUSS

@Rekkapryde
@Los!
@Mowgli
@KushSkywalker @
@TheMaster

Please tag everybody else

THE CIVIL WAR IS SET SUNDAY NEW YEARS DAY 2PM EST 11AM PST 9AM HST:demonic:

BE THERE OR ELSE:demonic:

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anyone want to volunteer to do spectator mode in the match and stream?

Or one player on each team?

I think twitch will let you screen in screen two streams and each team could have someone spectating jumping around to different players to show the action.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I dont think I can do any of them days, I may have to sit this one out.

Why yall change the Xmas date tho?

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm in psn EFoley91
i5upht.jpg