The Coli.com: "Women don't need men & happy being single" Meanwhile on Tiktok, women are going to Home Depot to find a man.

JasoRockStar

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Anyone who doesn't drown themselves in bitter Manosphere incel bullshyt would be able to tell you this. I don't see how some men can have those jaded, negative views of women and be shocked when the women you deal with have the same attitude.:mjlol:

Ironically, a lot dudes who say this turn around and talk about how dealing with younger women is easier because they aren't as "bitter" and "hard" as older women, not even realizing that they're the male equivalents of those same women they hate. :russ:

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

American Born Black
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
These dudes actually believe ALL BLACK MEN are in trouble with getting black women.

Its a projection as always breh…just like they think everybody else a c00n but them but be going into convulsions when a white bytch don’t notice them lol just gotta laugh at em

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
Facts.

And the only reason he’s not bf is cos he doesn’t want to be. Why cuff something you can get with no strings attached?

The greatest lie ever told is that women don’t need men. Just perusing social media & seeing how they all moan about being single & in need of relationship is a pointer.

Most men just don’t want commitment these days but there’s an avalanche of single women. Hence p*ssy is easier to get than ever in the history of humanity, since humans were walking around butt naked. And it’s going to get worse.

This is partly correct, men generally know who they want to cuff and who may not be a suitable long term mate. A man would commit quick to someone he feels he can truly build with. Most of the time when a man is smashing on the regular and not cuffing is because there is something in her that makes her not ideal for long term commitment.

JasoRockStar

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This. I simply don't understand not having a woman in 2023. My brain is not computing.
Well, if you go in thinking that they're all whores with OnlyFans who only care about a man's money like a lot of these influencers are conditioning men to believe, then ofc you're gonna have trouble with women.

RickyDiBiase

American Born Black
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
This. I simply don't understand not having a woman in 2023. My brain is not computing.

They want the bytch to come to them. They don’t know you gotta play with the p*ssy, talk to the p*ssy, make friends with the p*ssy. Mfers think a bytch should just walk through the door into a room that smell like corn chips while they playing final fantasy for hours on end.