The Coli is 86.4% male & 13.6% female....

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Part of me wants to go on LSA but I'd have to go as an agent or something lmao.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
It's definitely noticeable that the coli is predominantly male, a predominantly Black male forum I had no problem with and was eager to join. It's a resting spot away from the faux career activists and recycled jokes on twitter and my boring ass friends average lives on facebook. But you nikkas who posted to get girls in the reveal yourselfs forum to pull these chicks in some shyt now.:francis:
nikka fukk st0rmfr0nt and LSA, fukk they gone do:pacspit:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
^^ this is basically why they are linking here

this forum is almost an urban version of st0rmfr0nt :francis:
:hhh: Are you familiar at all with that forum? They have you type racial epithets just to register, the racism is literally inherent in the site. We just use "cac" often, we've never devised plans for ethnic cleansing, genocide, mass rape etc. I hope a big member sees that bullshyt you just said and spotlights your ass.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh: Are you familiar at all with that forum? They have you type racial epithets just to register, the racism is literally inherent in the site. We just use "cac" often, we've never devised plans for ethnic cleansing, genocide, mass rape etc. I hope a big member sees that bullshyt you just said and spotlights your ass.

join date dec 2016. now how do you know all that ?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Reddit is generally a cesspool if you follow the wrong sub reddits (some are truly sickening :picard:)

But it's not all horrible if you stick with the right sub reddits like the sports ones :ld:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah I'm not quite understanding this... :patrice:
How does this work?...
Does this mean Stormcac is watching us or something?...
I'm so confused...:why:

My guess is that some of them have it on deck for "examples" of what the Black community is doing.

Bet anything they give Worldstar even more traffic.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I got real life, work and kids out'chea...I be wondering how y'all nikkas be on the Coli so damn much lmao.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps