THE COLI IS OVERRUN WITH fukkING AGENTS. *Exposé*

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
In all seriousness

Why are u guys doing some 60 minutes investigation on a message board that really isn't that serious
No investigation needed bruh, like I said before:

STATS TELL THE STORY IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS.

You can break a user down by their stats.

Dap to post ratio: if daps isnt atleast triple the amount of post, that user isnt saying anything important

Reps: if you don't have a crew of people consistently repping you, reps are hard to get.

RED- indicates troll posting. Deep red is constant troll posting with an agenda

GREEN-This is analogous to importance of the user. Almost everyone has reps consistent with their join date and the amount of post they have. Unless it is a very popular user, reps never exceed 25% the amount of post a user has. Be very weary of new users with pretty high reps

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Troll thread by a self proclaimed king troll lowkey admitting to being trolled to bolivia by an amateur troll:laff:

Gotta love the coli.com:blessed:
What are you talmbout I was never trolled, other members just dont know to detect them easily, so Im showing people how easy it is detect

Daps
:heh:

Yall really marked him down for being a cac because he said poor people should make better decisions about who they procreate with and be more realistic in regards to whether or not they can afford to bring a child into the world? And that if they don't they should be treated accordingly? :heh:

It's all good. I am not gonna participate here that much anymore. These nikkas is heavily brainwashed, hypocritical and insular with a hive minded mentality. They can't accept a Black Man's experience that differs from their own. The only thing they can do is try and call someone a CAC instead of debating the point.

I appreciate the handful of brehs that feel my message.

anybody who says questionable shyt + has their profile on private
:scust:

My shyt on private cause of stalkers like @Wenzel Dashington

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It's all good. I am not gonna participate here that much anymore. These nikkas is heavily brainwashed, hypocritical and insular with a hive minded mentality. They can't accept a Black Man's experience that differs from their own. The only thing they can do is try and call someone a CAC instead of debating the point.

I appreciate the handful of brehs that feel my message.

My shyt on private cause of stalkers like @Wenzel Dashington
Just calling it how I see it, you haven't done anything where I felt the need to shyt on you, you are just a good example:ehh:

Don't get mad at me for using you to educate the forum, just calling it how I see it:francis:

Daps
Just calling it how I see it, you haven't done anything where I felt the need to shyt on you, you are just a good example:ehh:

Don't get mad at me for using you to educate the forum, just calling it how I see it:francis:

It's all good because the mods bushed a thread which brehs in Illinois need to see. So I ain't even mad at you. There is an agenda on here and the true agents are possibly those who own or back the site.

I heard it's a Jew anyways so why am I surprised. Of course he doesn't want brothers to know that they can go down to the court in IL on July 3rd and petition for their calculation to be changed.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's all good because the mods bushed a thread which brehs in Illinois need to see. So I ain't even mad at you. There is an agenda on here and the true agents are possibly those who own or back the site.

I heard it's a Jew anyways so why am I surprised. Of course he doesn't want brothers to know that they can go down to the court in IL on July 3rd and petition for their calculation to be changed.

You fukk nikkas still talking that bullshyt, the owner is a black man from Brooklyn

And I bushed the child support thread fakkit for the inflammatory title

Kick rocks

:camby:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
In fact new users are suspicious, but most of these agents are on this site since 2012, many with "goat" status
tub2w6L.png