The Coli Should Have a Business/Finance Section

Should The Coli Have A Dedicated Business/Finance Section?

• Yeah, that would be a good idea

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Nah, PAWGS>business

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
:patrice: I've wondered why there isn't a dedicated section for that on this forum already. A lot of places have one. Even LSA (don't ask me how I know :dame:)

Seriously though, would be nice to have a place to have discussions and exchange ideas on credit repair, entrepreneurship, home buying, career goals, etc. There are some occasional threads in TLR, but they get buried beneath all the PAWG appreciation and c00n witch hunt threads.

That huge thread about Killa Mike leading folks to open accounts in black owned banks seems to prove that there are a lot of brehs here interested in that type of thing and now seems like the perfect time for us to really build ourselves up economically. What are the chances that The Coli actually gets something like that? :jbhmm:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I agree. But even in our business threads people get mad and fight for no reason and it's fukking sad...like WHY?
:mjcry:
Cause people have different ways and ideas on how to handle their money, idk :yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
that would be great..cause ive been itching to become enlightened about PENNY STOCKS but i didn't think the Locker Room would be a great place to speak upon shyt like that..