Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really fuked with denim shirts thought they looked tacky but copped these two different types from a European store called blakely and man i look fly in them :wow:

Diego-2_750x.jpg

151Sutton1D_NewWebSize_750x.jpg

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Just thrifted a Haggar Tweed sportscoat with patch pockets for the autumn. Thing fits custom once I took out the bulky shoulder pads. Will change the buttons to a dark tortoise shell. Looking forward to jeans, slacks and chino combos.:wow:

Similar to this... (EDIT: Found a better pic)
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
do tailoring places and getting alterations at the cleaners offer the same services? got a couple new projects i want to bring in
:mjlit:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Even though I probably dont need it, I’m in the market for a cross body. On the fence btw a Prada triangle nylon or a saddle bag but I don’t know why I bother posting here it’s dead and there’s not a lot of y’all that’s on designer

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Yes? Depends on how complex those projects are
i actually came to pick up my shyt today and it all fits perfectly. most of my clothes are now tailored to my new body
:wow:

i felt like a douchebag for some reason with my shyt on but im really clean as shyt
:russ:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
In the market for briefcase. Picked up a nice full grain leather messenger bag recently but now that things are getting back to normal office-/work-wise, I'd like one. Carl Friedrick has been on my radar.:wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Even though I probably dont need it, I’m in the market for a cross body. On the fence btw a Prada triangle nylon or a saddle bag but I don’t know why I bother posting here it’s dead and there’s not a lot of y’all that’s on designer
Link the bags

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Link the bags

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Looking at my king snake Gucci belt that nikka is :flabbynsick: To the max. I got that before the blackface incident so I need another black leather belt but idk which ones to cop.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Prada bag looks huge and theDior bag looks like a purse frfr

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Prada bag looks huge and theDior bag looks like a purse frfr

Yeah the dior model is after the women’s model. I like the west coast aspect of it all tbh. And the Prada one is huge but I wouldn’t buy a small ass cross body that defeats the purpose of having one imo. I don’t fukk w Gucci anymore but I appreciate the suggestion

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah the dior model is after the women’s model. I like the west coast aspect of it all tbh. And the Prada one is huge but I wouldn’t buy a small ass cross body that defeats the purpose of having one imo. I don’t fukk w Gucci anymore but I appreciate the suggestion
Why are you off of Gucci?

I gotta old supreme bag that’s the shape of the Prada but it’s smaller

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Why are you off of Gucci?

I gotta old supreme bag that’s the shape of the Prada but it’s smaller
The whole blackface shyt they did in ‘19. I don’t think it was that bad because I followed the collection heavy at the time so I knew what they were going for but it was a misstep. Also my aesthetic is avant garde so logo heavy pieces clash w my style now. So I go after understated if you know you know pieces. Never got into supreme and I got people who work there that’ll hook me up but I still won’t go too loud and hypebeast for my taste. You kinda talked me out the Prada bag because it’s just as big if not bigger than my McQueen backpack but that dior saddle bag is expensive af I didn’t even pay that much for my goyard luggage including the personal letters.