Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Anyone else watching this? shyt is entertaining AF :lupe:

The dude playing Trump actually strikes a good balance; his portrayal feels authentic without a lot of the buffoonery you see in Trump parodies. :leon:

Dude actually comes across as slimy, calculated, and menacing. :lupe:

Same for the guy who portrays Obama; he does a okay job. Seems like he just uses his natural voice with some familiar Obama mannerisms thrown in.:obama:

The actors portraying Rod Rosenstein, James Clapper, John Brennan, and Jared Kushner are f*cking spot on :mjlol:

:flabbynsick: Jeff Daniels playing tall, lanky Jim Comey :mjlol:

Paul Manafort :mjlol:

The dude portraying Andrew McCabe with a prosthetic forehead :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Comey Rule was an entertaining, if melodramatic and sloppily helmed, probably a must watch for anyone who knows who Rod Rosenstein is, and what a great portrayal of him.

Watched most of it last night. It's too rough and obvious to be a masterpiece, but Daniels performance, and just the dramatization of events I followed intensely closely is worth a watch. I also read Comey and McCabe's books. If you aren't really into those subjects, it would be a long watch.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The Comey Rule was an entertaining, if melodramatic and sloppily helmed, probably a must watch for anyone who knows who Rod Rosenstein is, and what a great portrayal of him.

Watched most of it last night. It's too rough and obvious to be a masterpiece, but Daniels performance, and just the dramatization of events I followed intensely closely is worth a watch. I also read Comey and McCabe's books. If you aren't really into those subjects, it would be a long watch.
Anyone that's been paying attention to everything should be entertained. Its really good.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I watched the first episode. Really well thought out and put together. I gotta say though...they're making it out to be like Comey is the most neutral, indifferent person who's damned if he does, damned if he doesnt....and I dont buy it. I think he was far more involved than this series has led on so far. Again, only on episode 1 so we'll see where it goes.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I watched the first episode. Really well thought out and put together. I gotta say though...they're making it out to be like Comey is the most neutral, indifferent person who's damned if he does, damned if he doesnt....and I dont buy it. I think he was far more involved than this series has led on so far. Again, only on episode 1 so we'll see where it goes.
Yeah it's an excellent watch but his portrayal is stiff. But it also exposes his weakness and overall vulnerability. But wow what a watch so far. Couldn't finish the 2nd ep last night but will tonite.

• Dap
Reactions: ill

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I'm on Episode 3. Comey seems different in this than I remembered him.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm on Episode 3. Comey seems different in this than I remembered him.

Thought it was only two parts
Gi5X3Mp.png

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mad-Eye Moody killed it as Trump :mjlol:

Made him feel legit menacing; dude made everyone in the room uncomfortable...in every room he entered :lupe:

I wanted to punch him the moment he started talking :scust: He played Trump too well. This series hammers home the fact that for the rest of time there will be movies about this man, and we won’t be able to forget that we as a county elected this excrement to office. It’s a permanent stain.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to punch him the moment he started talking :scust: He played Trump too well. This series hammers home the fact that for the rest of time there will be movies about this man, and we won’t be able to forget that we as a county elected this excrement to office. It’s a permanent stain.
Same here. Everything he did was cringe worthy. Made me legit want to stop watching.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rod was the 2nd most unlikeable character behind Trump. And it was closer than I woulda thought. Rod was a real piece of shyt. Like Comey said, he's a survivor. Do whatever it takes to save his own azz.

Had no clue Comeys wife and daughter were Hillary supporters. Also, Bill Clinton is as much to blame as anyone for what Comey did