The Creator of Big Bang Theory, 2 & A Half Men Has Created A New Interracial Couple Comedy (TRAILER)

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard of Abiola, Abiodun, Abisoye, Abiade, Abidemi, Abimbola, Abioye, Abiye, Abisola but not no damn Abishola.
ZsfcHpa.png

Last edited:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:ehh: intended mainly for the black female demographic to tune in. big bucks right there

scandal, the hate u give, the best man holiday, widows, where hands touch, something new, guess who, the family that preys, the last o.g., how to get away with murder (though wes did get with white spaniard laurel but they killed the nikkas afterwards lol) and the list goes on and on

sistas love seeing this on screen because they gain aesthetic validation by way of white male interest & pairing. they may not even be necessarily interested in dating white themselves, but the image is a powerful one that says to them that they're indeed as beautiful as his white woman. because hey he coulda had him a white bytch but he chose the sista instead. so this will always be popular with them. shout out to the sistahood's undying love for all things meghan markle
*Sad low self esteem black females*

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
*Sad low self esteem black females*

you know what my G that isn't necessarily true. sure we have the christelyn karazins of the world who obviously has those issues, but this swag is prevalent up and through the black female population as a whole. check this quote from viola davis last year during her promotion of widow with liam neeson:

Of her and Neeson’s on-screen relationship, Davis says “Most critics, most cinephiles, will probably not even acknowledge that as anything novel.”

“They’ll say, ‘so what? It’s not making a political statement.”

“Here I am, I’m dark, I’m 53, I’m in my natural hair... and I’m with Liam Neeson. I’m with what America would consider to be a ‘hunk’.”

“He’s not my slave owner. I’m not a prostitute. It’s not trying to make any social or political statements. We’re simply a couple in love.”

“And what struck me in the narrative is that I’d never seen it before. And you’re not gonna see it this year, you’re not going to see it next year, you’re not going to see it the year after that.”

now notice how she automatically speaks on her dark skin and hair texture in relation to the high market value white male. like i said bro: aesthetic validation by way of white male interest and pairing. and she is far from some pom pom waving youtube swirler, she's happily married to a black man and still she's buoyed by the onscreen pairing of the white hunk. because of course she black as hell with nappy hair so this somehow gives those features newfound beauty & marketing appeal. no one, not even the black man, can validate the black woman's beauty quite like the white man can. and if i had to venture to say how deep this runs? ehh i'd say like a good 95% of our women are on this wave to varying degrees. the remaining 5% peep game for what it is but will NEVER break the sistahood code by calling this shyt out. most brothers are afraid to call this out because we'll be called black woman bashers, incels, perpetrators of misogynoir (lol) and all the other shaming tactics we've heard since childhood that usually involve our sexual orientation and mothers

Daps
wouldn't it be white supremacy whether the man OR woman was white?

Not really.

White supremacy is decidedly paternalistic and patriarchal. It exists to provide financial, political and sexual dominance for white men.

White women having positive relationships with black men does nothing to help WS. The higher quality WW, the more WM will hate on the relationship.

Notice how black and Latino men are depicted as hypersexual while Asian men are the complete opposite. White men always get to play the middle...masculine enough without being "intimidating." Asian and Latinas eat it up. They've struggled to find a message that works on black women but will keep trying.